DeNReN

Help me decide plz

not sure i'm following. print preview looks like your pictures but i can't figure the paste to paint.

try this...

top reserve flap black
pop top red
reserve container around p/top black
sides and side closing flaps red
main closing flap black
bottom black
5 stripes blk/red/blk/red/blk

not trying to dis your taste, but i have to agree with everyone else. those first two you colored are not very attractive. i think it's the yellow pin striping. the 2nd is too much red. whatever you decide i would go with a red p/top. if you lose it, it'll be easier to find. have you considered a racer?

Man...my taste sucks...hence the thread....I welcome all advice/suggestions...

not necessarily. your taste is just confused with the endless possibilities of a cloring program and knowing your getting something new. asking advice is a good idea and if you take that advice it'll pay off down the road when you get ready to sell your rig.

well with the exception of eeneR's design she posted

yah, that was bad

Very true good sir...I am completely lost trying to design...one minute one looks good..the next it dosent..there are so many possibilities....good thing I drink;)...resale has not even entered into my mind yet...but again..good advise:)

Thats more like it eeneR...now back to work and give me more ideas:P...you can use diff colours;)