kinney29

What is your dream?

No.....I have people taking care of those babies. One is in Africa(I'm working with a lady from Africa) & one is in Vietnam (a newborn). Hopefully, sometimes this year....I'll be able to go see them and establish a place where all unwanted babies could go and to.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I've accomplished a lot of my dreams already - skydive, rock climb, ride motorcycles, shoot, travel, get a bachelor's degree - but I'm in process of persuing another dream....becoming a vet. I, also, hope to become scuba certified this year and travel internationally - either this year or next.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

To be truly happy living in my own little world in my own skin.

I share this dream and can't think of much else I'd rather acheive for myself. (For others there are lots of things I'd like to provide.) Unfortunately, unlike you I don't feel very close to it right now. :|

For the passed few years I have been super fascinated with F1 technology and the great engineering that went into some of the worlds best super cars. My dream is to one day build one, from the ground up.

I am leaving my current job at the end of this month and am going to change gears from computers to something auto or composites related.

Not sure if I will reach it, but I've been making leaps and bounds the last couple years.

Dream when i was a kid go to exotic places and experience the culture
i went to europe for a month when i turned 18 not all that exotic enough for me i want to go somewhere that inspires ppl to leave everything behind and stay

Dream to sky dive
check

now i dream that one day im that old fat guy in the pink speedo on the beach without a care in the world

im not there yet 22 and not fat ;)

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

To be truly happy living in my own little world in my own skin. I'm well on my way to that point.

****i HAVE TO ADMIT i AM AT A POINT IN LIFE THAT i'VE ALWAYS WANTED:):) (I'm so happy that I don't bother to hit my "cap lock" anymore:ph34r:)
SAFETY DAY SATURDAY!B|

My dream=going to space.

Why haven't I reached my goal? Well, they haven't invented a Super Otter that goes that high yet :S:D:D:D:D:D:D

but they do not have spaceship one. You just need to spend some of that extra 200k laying around ;)

Only 200K, pocket change :D:D Believe me, if I had the money I would do it in a heart beat.

i'm sure the military has that laying around.. if not, just have them budget it:D:ph34r::D

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

My dream=going to space.

Why haven't I reached my goal? Well, they haven't invented a Super Otter that goes that high yet :S:D:D:D:D:D:D

but they do not have spaceship one. You just need to spend some of that extra 200k laying around ;)

Only 200K, pocket change :D:D Believe me, if I had the money I would do it in a heart beat.

i'm sure the military has that laying around.. if not, just have them budget it:D:ph34r::D

LMAO:D:D Very True

The Original Cabana Boy!

No.....I have people taking care of those babies. One is in Africa(I'm working with a lady from Africa) & one is in Vietnam (a newborn). Hopefully, sometimes this year....I'll be able to go see them and establish a place where all unwanted babies could go and to.

Orchid - if you are Angelina Jolie IRL, PM me and when I can jump with someone who isn't an AFF-I, well, then I'll be living THAT dream ... ;)

Probably not exactly what you are doing but expect you and thse folks are fellow travelers. Don't know if they can help you with your dream or not, but I'll glady vouch for the organization director. They rescue girls & women from sex trafficing and slavery.

Clicky for Shared Hope International

I'm living last years' dream right now. My Mom got really sick last spring, lost almost all her platlettes, but she got better and they came back. 'nough said.

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.