RkyMtnHigh

sum it up...pleez

:D...only been gone for 3 dayz and so much by so many..pleez sum-1 in BONFIRE within this week rap it up for me..someone? pleez?...:S:ph34r::D;) did I miss anything good? too much to go thru.really:|

..I know my "honey" has been playing while the mouse is away...catz gotta play...so :S:ph34r::D

I proposed to you and you never answered, so i decided to just go from boogie to boogie, drowning my sorrow in the busoms of well endowed women.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

oh yea, you're wanted in the hot tub. Oh , You'll marry Revjim, but not me. I see. Guess i need a sexy wing suit .;)

OMG..THE Rev and I go soooo way back...do a search J...really..he is so much part of my evolvement here and in this sport;)...oh yeah..and he is so sexy sexy sexy..added P-lus:ph34r::P

yah huh? I AM BLONDE Rev...you did whaaaaat? huh? and I missed it:S....okay..whatever I missed...ANSWER: YES!;)

Nice!

I guess i should tell you, it was an indecent proposal... ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

...............soooooooooooooo...according to phil...you're playing on my playground Mikey;) say it aint so...Colorado following me to Florida..WTF?:D Yo ass trying to keep dis ass in check..:D...ask phil..I'll show YOU da night on da town at Ybor or City;)....or trip it up to Orlando to House of Blues:ph34r::ph34r: