BillyVance

Great roller coaster! Must see!!!

I live 20 minutes from Great Adventrue, drove past it the other day and couldn't believe how tall that thing is! got my season pass already!

40 minutes down the street from me too... i'm so there.

Bastards... I'm all the way down here in Alabama... >:( wait, lemme see what's over there in Atlanta...nah, same old shit... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I live 20 minutes from Great Adventrue, drove past it the other day and couldn't believe how tall that thing is! got my season pass already!

40 minutes down the street from me too... i'm so there.

I'm about 45 minutes away, and I'm already putting aside the money for gas & tolls. I can't friggin wait!!!!!!!!

Wow! Just saw the video sim from your link. The acceleration from 0 to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds alone will force excrement through the sphincter and, after that, who cares to hear about the urethra! Unfortunately, by the time you reach the front of the line to get on, you'll be so old, the battery on the powered buggy you ride will die and park maintenance will remove you from the ride. Life's so full of ups and downs.

You're always the starter in your own life!

just read my previous post here and realized i can't spell or use proper grammar.
anyway.
The coaster at Cedar Point, Ohio. was fast.
It seems like zero to 100 in 1.5 seconds then the extra 20+ mph didn't matter because it was time for brakes before going up the hill. Killer catapult system. It's going to be the wave... Steam powered fun or however it's done. High pressure. Line wasn't bad.. 1hr.
Last ride of the day on a slow Fall day.

We need skydiver launchers !

Whoooa ... that third picture speaks for itself :o I haven't been to the Six Flags in Jersey, only been to Jersey once and Six Flags wasn't on my list. I used to go to Six Flags in Valencia, CA all the time.

That park looks like a very fun one. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like I have another place to put on my list. And... I have heard good things about CrossKeys too. :S ;)
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Killer catapult system. It's going to be the wave... Steam powered

It's a hydralic system. There is a steam power coaster like this one in the works, then you also have LIMs like Superman: The Escape ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain in So Cal (400ft tall), or V2 at a few Six Flags now.