tcnelson

delayed gratification

is it better to be f***ed out of jumping for four months because it makes the glorious return that much sweeter? or, is it better to live in the lands of the sun (FL, CA, etc.) where the biggest obstacle to jumping is the occasional rainy day, and there is nothing else to impeed the addiction that we all share? :)
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

i wanna jump year round so, i'm with you. however, i know that my wallet can't handle my massive addiction yet so, i have a snowboard that serves as my mistress for those long, cold, ohio winters.

and yes, snowboarding in ohio blows so we go to michigan, penn, or WV when the time allows! :)

I just started jumping in oct and my wallet is hurting in a bad way between new gear aff and getting into the skydive u program im supprized i can even pay the rent..............:S

its the price we pay to play

ive only seen snow about 3 times in my lifetime so if you told me that snowboarding in ohio was awsome i wouldnt argue with you :D

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

is it better to live in the lands of the sun (FL, CA, etc.)

Yep.:D

Where's that middle finger emoticon......

We just got another 15 inches of the white fluffy stuff over the last 2 days. DZ closed, roads are nasty....

grumble grumble grumble >:(
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I believe in instant gratification. This is the second weekend in a row of clouds & rain in the SF bay area. Suffering major withdrawal from lack of jumping. I'm thinking of putting on my rig just to hear the squeak it makes when I walk around.

OK, sitting down, eyes closed, thinking happy thoughts, now blue skies, blue skies, blue skies.

Just looked out the window, didn't work!

BTW, I'm a Soc Cal native, what the hell is snow?

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Yeah, it's pretty nice skydiving in FL year round. I don't feel like I have to convince myself to jump in conditions I don't really want to just because I know the season will be ending and I won't be able to jump for months. There's always another day...B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, I v'e been jumping in the snow all Winter loong AND I still have my transfer request for Z-Hills as ACTIVE.;)
Sun and warmth will always win

yeah, the weather in CA has definitely been outside of the norm for you guys this winter. :(

i'm glad that you guys just have to put up with crazy rain and snow and not be one of the people that had their house fall off a hillside. B|