Darius11

Isn’t it great when the universe works as it should.

For example..

I had a customer call me today a very nice guy. He didn’t even try to play games. He said he broke a handle on a desk he purchased for us. He didn’t try to somehow blame the product he knew he had done something wrong. So when I called the manufacturer we were able to get the parts he needed for free.

This may not be a big deal for most, but it made me smile. After hearing people try to dodge there responsibilities or unjustly blame someone or something else, and get away with it. It is refreshing to hear someone simply say I fucked up.

It seems everyone has learned how to bitch to get special treatment.

I love it when the whiners don’t win.

So have you seen any example of things working out the way they should?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

No you can blame that on the tree line I always do.

And it does make a big difference when the trees stop the winds GODDAMIT.
You should stop picking on me:( and make me brownies to make up for your mean comments in the last few weeks.:):P

I felt like that yesterday. I am seeing a new dentist and he's going to pull all my old fillings and replace them with that new unleaded (kidding) fill. One molar has a cavity with decay near a nerve.

I asked him could I get gas and he looked at me and said 'You won't need it. I won't hurt you'. NONE of it hurt. I was in the chair for about 45 minutes with one tooth and not one part of it hurt. Not even the needle with the painkiller. He got near the nerve and I felt a difference, but it wasn't pain. It may sound very simple, but its a big deal to me. I'm one of those people that feel very vunerable on my back while someone digs in my mouth with sharp objects. That little encounter brightened my day!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

And hopefully he's telling people out there about what great guys you are (like people do all the time about L&B).

Now THAT would really make the world a better place. Good on you for doing the right thing.

Now -- about my desk here :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yeah, it's nice when they numb the gum before putting the needle in, isn't it? And then, when they get the nerve dead center, it's almost like an electric shock! Doesnt hurt, just feels....weird.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yeah, it's nice when they numb the gum before putting the needle in, isn't it? And then, when they get the nerve dead center, it's almost like an electric shock! Doesnt hurt, just feels....weird.

Electric shock doesn't feel good in my mouth either!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I know I am a dork.

you said it, not me :P:D

I wanted to jump my new stuff too... but the guy I bought it from delayed shipping it for 2 days >:(:S

Jen

that sucks man. you can touch my rig if you want BUT ONLY ONCE THATS ENOUGH:P

you have a javelin! ewww***

How dare you insult Ms. Lima?
I love my baby and she loves me.

Don’t you dare tell the bag of weed I married she is the jealous type.

You know if I was a bit slimmer(ok a lot) and a lot more tan I could be Kumar.:)