dropdeded

Confined Space Rescue Class

its usually hot, and fairly physically demanding. Be patient, take your time and don't get frustrated with yourself or the situations. Most of all, have fun it was a good class.

Yep what he said. Be patient and methodical. Take the extra minute or two to formulate a good plan, but don't plan the mitigation to the point the victim dies why your planning.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Usually pretty hot, think things through prior to going in, and don't become a victim yourself.. Use good body mechanics as well, had a couple guys end up with back strains because they were trying to be macho!! :S It was actually great experience for me though..:)

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." -- Helen Keller

Brush up on ropes and knots, prepare to spend a lot of time on your knees and get ready to be very overheated. The key to it is to not be in a hurry. Take your time and go slow.

I did it 10 years ago. Very cool class. Trench rescue was also cool.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Who's Ed?:)
Whoa, level A in August?!?! How much weight did you loose?;)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Today was pretty slow, tomorrow we get to play with all that cool shit they showed us today:)
ok, hold this end, that end goes around there, comes BACK out here and...SHITB| ropes are fun, wheres that first wife of mine when I need her:|
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

If you hear the words "bone mic", DO NOT volunteer. ;)

Bone mics are small discs with a point in the middle. The point digs into your scalp (feels much longer than it is) and transmits the sound to your ear via your skull.:S

We use the newest MSA brand of SCBA's with the mic in the face shield.B|

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy

expect to be hot, muddy and feal like a trk ran over you at the end of the day. and thats day one

be patient ask ?? get all the input you can
----------------------------------------------
All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you. J. R. T.

Man, why didnt I get into something like this when I was a youngster[:/] Tomorrows the last day of class, 3 more entries to do. I cant believe how much fun it is working with all the Firefighters and all their cool toys.
I really do wish I had experienced stuff like this a long time ago. Much, much coolnessB|

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-