Brigitte36

the BLOCK option in your profile

i had to block this guy one time he kept asking me since i was a minister if I could help lead this cult he was starting up i had to decline, no, not really but it sux that y'all have had to do so[:/]

Yeah, sometimes people are a little woohoo crazy even in here!!

Sometimes people are so creepy and weird that you have to just block them. [:/]B|
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Ever had to use it on anyone for any reason?

I have. [:/]B|

I only get really cute skybabes who PM me so no way would I ever block them. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ever had to use it on anyone for any reason?

I have. [:/]B|

I only get really cute skybabes who PM me so no way would I ever block them. :D

dammit...WARNING PLEASE!!!
I need one of those waterproof jeep computers...
Scars remind us that the past is real

I don't block, I just keep the nasty PMs they send and save them to look back on and re-read when I want a good laugh.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I don't block, I just keep the nasty PMs they send and save them to look back on and re-read when I want a good laugh.

It's fun forwarding them to your friends too!

:D

(wait...is that against the rules? Or is it just posting them? If it's against the rules then I'm totally kidding....:P)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I forward them all the time. I some times post them if they are really hate full. When some one is treating me, I want the Mods and the rest of the posters to see that. I do tell the person that is PMing me that I will post nasty PMs so they better watch what they say.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey