peacefuljeffrey

I came up with a great name for a new Reserve Parachute

:)
I was listening to the radio the other day while in the shower and they played the Rush song "Tom Sawyer."

Decided that if I were manufacturing a line of reserve parachutes, I would call the company "Quiet Defense."

...As in,
"His reserve a Quiet Defense
Riding out the day's events"

I suppose the first model would be called, "THE RIVER!"

:D LOL!!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

because it is the name that matters most! hehe i'm only kidding. eh, as a marketing major, no need to defend the concept... i understand! :D how have you been jeffrey??
p.s. check out my profile... the gear ......:):P
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

P.S. Don't steal this idea, because I may just do it some day, and I wouldn't wanna have to sue you for intellectual property theft, okay? :D

-Jeffrey

Doesn't posting it into an open forum with no copyrights on it make it public property now
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

P.S. Don't steal this idea, because I may just do it some day, and I wouldn't wanna have to sue you for intellectual property theft, okay? :D

-Jeffrey

Doesn't posting it into an open forum with no copyrights on it make it public property now

No, I just CLAIMED my right to that specific intellectual property. what could be clearer than stating my idea, and then saying it's mine, don't steal it?

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

-Jeffrey

No, I just CLAIMED my right to that specific intellectual property. what could be clearer than stating my idea, and then saying it's mine, don't steal it?

-Jeffrey

i signed no confidentiality agreement, stating that i wouldn't take this idea as my own.

-Jeffrey

Then I'll see you in court, muthafuckaaaaa! :D

-Jeffrey

-Jeffrey

i signed no confidentiality agreement, stating that i wouldn't take this idea as my own.

-Jeffrey