f1freak

How do you stop.....

I am so sick of tearing apart and testing the people i care about and love, till they have to stop....
damn, i really need to fix something. I pushed to far again and this time it was a person that has had nothing but the best to give. This time I have nothing or no one to blame but myself. this has got to stop......
sorry for the downer, but i'm not in a good place now and i'm burning myself up......
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Get in a program. It helps.

First lesson is walk away,gather yourself.

2) ask yourself why did I get into the situation, and what can i do to correct it in the future.

Thats all for now. send a PM if you like. I'm sure I been there, almost positive.
E

Wrong way to look at it.

Your people love you, relize you have a problem. Can't understand why you keep going around in the same circle. ONLY YOU can help yourself, WE are here for support. TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF OUR LIVES. Work hard today to make your tomorrows better. Send a PM any time.call anytime
Eddie

You have it use man. Good night all

I think i just need a few friends, This is going downhill fast and further before i can even think about going up.....

Hmmm.. this is sounding familiar. PM if you need to.

Kev
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

I think life kind of imitates skydiving. I did a seminar at Eloy - question and answer with Airspeed and I asked "when the exit funnels and I see that the jump is screwed up I get in a mind set that the rest of the jump is gonna be screwed up and it is. They said "you just push the reset button and start over". I think that is true of life as well as skydiving. Just push the reset button and start over. Good Luck!!!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

Travis, So... You're so low that whaleshit looks like stardust.... sounds like you did it to yourself.
I too have done that and have had it done to me.
STOP trying to "test" how much affection a person has for you. You will find their limit as some will find yours.
Welcome to the Human Race.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I know i am feelin sorry for myself now......
But when you go from having a place to go home to at night a place that the other person never had to worry about that one secure place. all of a sudden you find out that your trust at the home and at the work is gone, and it's over a weeks period, most people can count on a part of the day to not be slapped in the face with it all.....
I cant jump right now, I was stupid and was driving a bike that i had no business on, I know i caused that on my own, I guess all i really was looking for was a place to be safe..... all of my shit is a mess, and i dont want to put it all together again.... I'm Tired
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Travis,
It's hard at times to rely on others... especially if you've spent so much time trying to push everyone away. It's truly difficult to change that pattern. It might make you feel less strong or less independant, but we, as human, really need that support. To go through life alone is horrid.... to not think of someone else and smile or to not see that special one to cheer you up, and I'm not just talking about lovers or "the one"... but this relates to close friends too.... you need to let them in.
Tell them what you're feeling. Otherwise the world just keeps getting darker and the tomorrows seem less and less appealing.... With good friends, the future is less intimidating and more of an adventure.
But, sometimes, even with all the supportive friends, there are days that you will still feel down and everything will go all wrong... accept that and realize that things could still be a whole lot worse.
After all, you're still here and still able to add stories to your tale.... cuz ya know, my thought is that at the end of this journey, whoever has the best stories wins.... so ya gotta keep rolling if for no other reason than to work on your stories.... that's sometimes the only thing that keeps me going to tomorrow.
Anyway, next time I'm in Z-Hills visiting BRaff, I'll try to look you up for a jump.

Karen