Slappie

I wonder if he was fired!

911 Emergency <--- I think this matches funks "stupid people" thread.

Which is more stupid - Someone calling 911 because she can't control her kids or the comment the dispatcher made?

Was kind of thinking the same thing myself..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Which is more stupid - Someone calling 911 because she can't control her kids or the comment the dispatcher made?

He did have a pretty going point.. I mean, what were the cops going to do?

What's sad is I would bet that the majority of many cities' 911 calls are similar situations.:S

Stupid or not, that was fucking hilarious:D

I agree... what would have made it even better is if the mom, after hearing the dispatcher's joke, then turned to her unruly brat and said, "guess what, I called the cops, they're coming to shoot your ass!"

:D:S:D:D

I can just see Jay Leno cracking jokes on that on his show... :ph34r: Or David Letterman will have a top ten list of stupid parents. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Stupid or not, that was fucking hilarious:D

I agree... what would have made it even better is if the mom, after hearing the dispatcher's joke, then turned to her unruly brat and said, "guess what, I called the cops, they're coming to shoot your ass!"

:D:S:D:D

I can just see Jay Leno cracking jokes on that on his show... :ph34r: Or David Letterman will have a top ten list of stupid parents. :ph34r:

That would have been fucking classic!:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!