Skolls081102

What's the most you have ever spent on sunglasses?

5 X 100 for all 5 pairs of GATORZ scattered in the Eloy desert! the gatorz are great, it's the F%^ing croakies that suck.
A few pair of very nice Revo's and Mag Oakley.. Mac Daddy of them all has to be my Chrome Hearts 'see better' shades...

Do you have the same problem of loosing all the expensive ones, and never loosing the Circle K, 4.99 daily replacements?

3 years ago and still wear them today...

Bolle, polarized for $180. cnd.
consequently improving the vision in strong light conditions. Polarized lenses protect you from UV rays, these have (UV 550 tint high protection) ---from glare and intense light, included with scratch resistant coating.

I am lost without them, awesome for driving (glare) skiing..bright lights, In the late winter and early spring, fresh white snow can increase the amount of UV radiation you receive by up to 85 percent.
Of course water and sand reflect UV radiation.

We all know that it takes very little time for the UV rays to damage your DNA, increase your risk to skin cancers, weaken your immune system and damage your eyes.

Up to age 10 or 12, the crystalline lenses of children are very sensitive to UV radiation. It is therefore very important to protect the eyes of children when out in the sun.

The cornea is very delicate and more fragile than the skin of your face. You must take care of your eyes .........
go buy your wife some and make an effort to be sure children in your family are protected.

The 100% uv protection sticker is manatory in Canada- on all sunglasses sold.

lousey pic attached!!

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

$70 for a pair of Stussys. I had my eyes on a pair of Oakleys for while but I can't bring myself shelling out $150 since I consider sunglasses perishable. I keep losing them, breaking them or sitting on them.:S
Yes, I lost the Stussy 4 month after I got them:S

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

I have a pair of Ray-Ban's that cost around $100. Before those, I wore cheap ones like Foster Grants for around $15.

I've had these glasses for about 6 years or so. I carry the case for them everywhere, so I don't just throw them around. I do have to bend the frames to fit me, though....but I'm gentle. I hope I won't have to buy another pair for a long time.

BTW...I absolutely WILL NOT jump in them!
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

2 pair of raybans

1. Left one pair in a bathroom
2. Fell off head in lake

$300 X 3 (script sunglasses)

1. Smashed a pair in a door
2. Ran over in my driveway
3. Just lost another f'n pair somewhere between home and the DZ[:/]

I'll just squint now.[:/]

I was in Milwaukee for some work deal a few years ago and was walking through a really upscale Mall in Mayfield Heights with a buddy. Saw this really cute girl in a sunglass shop and decided to flirt……

I think my line was “I really want some wire frame sunglasses but need help choosing a style.” We flirted for at least a half hour trying on all sorts of sunglasses. She chose a pair made by Machino that were actually really cool. So we talked for a while about stuff to do in town etc. and then she starts ringing up my sunglasses. I throw down a credit card while asking if she would like to meet a bunch of us later for drinks. She actually said sure and then slid me the receipt to sign………$489 and change……I f**ing shit and just stared at the receipt for a sec…..and then yes I F**ing signed it not wanting to look like an idiot

She never showed that night….
I think I paid an over limit fee on my card like $50 bucks…..
Then a couple of months later another buddy sat on them at a concert…..

Darn chicks….