boinky

Tornados

Yeah, I got the same email... I didn't know Brazil could have tornadoes... :o

Those supercells were awesomely intimidating, and I've seen one or two in my time here in Alabama, but nothing like those!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah, I got the same email...

HA-HA! :P

Beat ya' to posting them, huh? >:( Still love me, though?

Well, obviously, you know where I'm getting my material from, eh? :D If only Jimbo were posting on here, he'd be a riot... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Tell you what. You post the downloads...I'll post the non-downloads. Since Jimbo doesn't post here...we can just run amuk! :P
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Tell you what. You post the downloads...I'll post the non-downloads. Since Jimbo doesn't post here...we can just run amuk! :P

DEAL! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Bah...

I live in Oklahoma...in this state, we call those clouds a good start.;)

There's a reason why most of the nation's meterologists are trained here.

Some people are still trying to decide if they want to revamp the Fujita scale to include an F6 definition after the famous May 3rd, 1999 tornado tore through here a few years back. The winds were believed to easily exceed 318mph. BTW, the damage cone on that one was over a mile wide on the ground.:o

Fujita Scale
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Bah...

We want pictures! Mayhem! Chaos! ;) Ok...not really. I don't want to see anyone hurt...but cloud formations would be cool!
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Did I mention once before that I saw a funnel cloud coming out the back end of an isolated thunderhead less than 10 miles south of the Gold Coast Skydivers' DZ while on the ride to altitude back in the late 90's? That was so freaking cool! And we jumped! >:(

I cant for the life of me figure out why the hell ANYONE would build a house above ground in OK:S

Trust me, they'll never learn! :S

Check the Survey thread out... >:(