Deleted

For the canopy nazis!

I'm too lazy to look it up on wreak, but didn't you recently post something about tearing up Don Jardines jumpsuit? Sorry if I am thinking about someone else but I'm pretty sure it was you. If it is, how did you come to tear his jumpsuit up? Was it landing your 1.4 loaded parachute?

Yep, that was me. It was the result of my first 4 way tube, some high G forces, and, by his own admission, a jumpsuit that was on it's last leg anyway. He was wearing it, not me, and it torn just from taking grips.

Sorry but I had to reply to correct this information. This is the wing loading information for the Sabre2:

Nov Int Adv Exp Max
135 115 128 135 176 216
150 135 150 165 195 240
170 153 170 187 221 255
190 171 190 209 228 266
210 189 210 231 252 273

Now if you also look at the Stilleto you will notice the weights are higher but after asking PD they said that not only are the weights posted for the structure of the canopy but also the expected canopy experience of the buyer. In other words they expect a less experienced or more conservative pilot to buy the Sabre2 than the Stilleto.

Just food for thought.

"Five days? But I'm angry now!"

Sorry but I had to reply to correct this information. This is the wing loading information for the Sabre2:

Jim doesn't have a Sabre2, he has an original Sabre. I posted the info that PD has up for the original Sabre. The original Sabre and the Sabre2 are different canopies.

I'm too lazy to look it up on wreak, but didn't you recently post something about tearing up Don Jardines jumpsuit? Sorry if I am thinking about someone else but I'm pretty sure it was you. If it is, how did you come to tear his jumpsuit up? Was it landing your 1.4 loaded parachute?

Yep, that was me. It was the result of my first 4 way tube, some high G forces, and, by his own admission, a jumpsuit that was on it's last leg anyway. He was wearing it, not me, and it torn just from taking grips.

Just taking a trip down memory lane, peeps. Damn, was I a bad troll or what? (And according to this thread, I'm not alone....)
:D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

uh, wouldn't he be landing his RESERVE in that little clear spot after a cutaway???

... just because you can land with a napkin over your head in normal conditions dose not mean you can make a safe landing in a tight area after a cut away.... the small canopys make for cool looking swoops but when shit gose wrong i want to KNOW that i can hit that little clear spot after i cut away and it's the only spot i could make it to...