jceman

Damnit, People, Watch Out!

This has not been a good week and today it just got worse.

The skydiving community lost one of the truly good people Wednesday when Freddie Brown passed away at his home near Fort Lauderdale, Lynn and I are hurting real bad, as are many others.

This morning we get other bad news, this time from Deland. Another one of the good guys is in a bad way. I'll let those who have direct information disseminate it.

Damnit, folk, watch out! Watch out for yourselves and watch out for each other.

I didn't see this when I started the other thread. so now I've deleted it.

Between my first version of this and now, I've learned what happened, and I'm asking you all to pray or send light and healing thoughts, because he is a wonderful and good man and we will all be diminished if we lose him. The other person involved is also a very good guy, and this was just a freak accident--no one's fault, just bad luck, and way too much suffering to go around.

rl

P.S. If anyone sees or talks to SkyJulia please ask her to get in touch with me.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Well, good news is he is alive (the jumper in Deland). All we can do is pray and hope for the best.

I'm sorry to say he died. :(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban