sid

Go Chloe

damn, that girl can shoot! Anyone think there's more going on with her?

Cloe is unbelievable. That wasn't the first time she's fired a gun. Cool and calm, sqeeze the trigger..pop..pop..pop........as she emptied the clip into the guy. Also, remember right before that, she started figuring out how to crack the encryption that even the girlfriend who has a PhD in computer sciences couldn't crack.

OTOH, what a f*kin pussy the VP is. I'm trying to figure out if Palmer is on the show to stay and if so, how they are going to install him as President.

What the hell are you talking about? :S

Chloe is a meek female computer geek on the show "24", who stays in the office doing computer stuff to track down terrorists.

On last night's episode, she was sent "into the field" to get some info off a home computer of a suspected terrorist. While there, a terrorist showed up to kill her to prevent her from getting the computer data.

Chloe holed-up inside the government vehicle with bullet proof glass. After taking many shots to the windshield, she got hold of the M-16 inside, hopped out, and shot the terrorist to death. No one expected that from the meek computer geek.

Chloe is a mousey-looking gal, but she rocks, big time.

I always knew Cloe had a "dark side"! :D

Scott- rent or buy the dvds. Start with Season 1, episode 1, then keep going. Cloe doesn't show up until Season 3, and she'll spend most of that season annoyng the crap out of you! Its all good though, because as it turns out, the chick RAWKS!

Don't even bother tuning in to season 4 at this point! Hopefully next year, there will be a season 5 and you'll be all caught up ready to watch!:)

i had not watched it untill this season. All the world stops so I can watch 24 monday.

commercials are for bathroom brakes and refilling the beverage!

Loved it when the scene breaks to her as she starts poppin rounds in to that terrorist wanker. B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I won't answer the phone during 24 and most of my friends know this!

Now that you are hooked, have you watched the first 3 seasons yet?

not yet... monday is about all i have available.

Must
make
time.... [:/]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

In a few weeks, your Monday nights will be free again. Might as well just make Monday 24 night for a while! ;)

This season can stand on its own, but in order to really understand some of the relationships, you need to go back to the earlier seasons! (Jack/ Audrey, Tony/Michelle, former President Palmer/ Mike Novick, (new president's adviser).

My predictions (not based on any inside information so take it with a grain of salt!)

Tony and Michelle will reconcile by the end of the day but at least one of them will put his or her life on the line and its *possible* that only one of them will survive the day. More likely, faced with the prospect of losing each other again, they'll admit they still love each other and want to be together!
(sappy, I know!)

Palmer's going to kick some a$$ over the next few hours- no big secret that he'll be the guy behind the scenes making decisions for the wimpy VPeee/ new Pres. Someone (Marwan? or who he's working with/ for) will learn of his role and he'll become a target again.

Other predictions:

They'll probably neutralize the nuclear threat in next week's episode (otherwise the timeline doesn't make sense since the bomb is supposed to go off on the east coast before dawn) but Marwan will have something else up his sleeve to keep everyone busy for the next few hours!;)

Oh, and Edgar is the mole! (There's always a mole, right?:P) Cloe will catch him, he'll kill Cloe, then kill himself out of guilt (and also because he's secretly in love with Cloe and can't live without her!;))