SkydivingNurse

Behold the power of Beer

So strong, so tasty
What people are saying
After a long night of work and more than my fair share of concern that one of my patients might have TB, this beer really makes me happy.
21% Alcohol. Yes, 21. 42 proof beer. It's not just a strong beer, it's a supremely well crafted IPA. Plenty of bitterness from the loads of hops they use. Understated malts. The hops are so prevalent they actually make this beer taste sticky and sweet and bitter all at the same time.
I really needed this after the night I had.

India pale ales were originally developed to survive the trip from England to India~hence the name. They are usually aggressively hopped and higher in alcohol content to prevent spoilage. American Double IPA's take it to the next level, because there are a lot of people in this world who are dedicated hop heads. This is a frighteningly good example, and Stone also makes some killer hoppy beers.

I've had MANY nights like that. By the end of every shift just when I'm aout to say to the next patient "Look here you stupid Mother F@#%$*!" Mr. Bud and Mr. Wiser can help sooth the nerves. Off the point I had a friend growing up who's dad was a surgeon. Their Last name was Wiser and he was called Buddy. He actually was Dr. Bud Wiser!B|

I located the distributer for the Houston area. There is no 120 IPA in stock just now. They have plenty of the 60 & 90 minute IPA. I'm going to stop by Specs Liqour downtown this weekend and pick some up. I love beeeeeeeerrrr.. hmmmmmmmm beeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr :ph34r:

Thanks for the link. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."