freakydiver

Life Insurance ?

Freaky,

Is there something OTHER than skydiving that would get their attn?? I personally am insured w/ AIG for $1.5 mil, they are FULLY aware of my hobby AND coverage is NOT excluded. Maybe its just that you live in CO, but I dont think so.

Being that I am an Insurance Agent, this really does not make sense to me.

PM me if you want, and we can go over it.

Scott

Freaky,

Is there something OTHER than skydiving that would get their attn?? I personally am insured w/ AIG for $1.5 mil, they are FULLY aware of my hobby AND coverage is NOT excluded. Maybe its just that you live in CO, but I dont think so.

Being that I am an Insurance Agent, this really does not make sense to me.

PM me if you want, and we can go over it.

Scott

If you read the clause carefully enough - I BET it has something to do with jumping at Mile High.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What was weird was it was some Matrix company that called me on behalf of AIG - I'm thinking of contacting AIG directly.......

I am quite the ass as you can see by my posts - maybe they read some of them ;):ph34r:

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --

Possible Turtle but quite frankly, I don't think so.

I could be wrong, god knows its happened before.

:o :P

scott

I'm pretty sure . . . I heard thier execs saying something about "If they are willing to donate to a memorial fund . . . something something . . . then they should never be covered by us . . .

I dunno I couldn't catch it all.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

AIG is THE largest Financial and Second Largest Insurance group in the world so, it could just be the program / subsidiary that contacted you.

EDIT-- I just checked the USPA w/s and one of the Companies IS American General, That is an AIG company. Your $$ would be safe with them, no question.

Look up your closest American General Agent and see what they say, thats the sub I use, and WILL BE WRITING FOR as soon as the paperwork is done being pushed.

Scott

not sure if you are still interested in the question, thought I would respond as you didnt seem to get many relevant responses. Zurich Insurance offer reasonable cover with a light premium loading if you do up to 150 jumps a year. Higher jump numbers means they want a re-think. Dont know if they have a US presence, I am in Oz.

For travel cover look at cover via IHI Insurance based in Denmark. Very comprehensive travel accident cover, medical, evac transport , the lot (not death cover though, although they will bring your body home if things go very wrong). No exclusions, so great if you do other exciting stuff also. Web site is in English.

good luck , and many unused claim forms

Steve
regards, Steve
the older I get...the better I was

I have mine with FGL Insurance here in cali. It's a univeral plan and I pay out around $90 a month for 250K. It has several pros, one of them being if I get diagnosid with a terminal illnnes, die within 6 months, I get half, 125K, upfront. I also decided to go with universal since my monthly payment will not increase and from what the agent told me the payout is tax free to my benefeciary. Too bad you're not in Cali, I would give you my agents #.