genoyamamoto

vdschoor and ballsack coming to elsinore

Bad news from up north.. We have to cancel for this weekend, but we're looking to reschedule for the last weekend in April (a big maybe still... )

Gia wasn't going to be there, so we figured why would we even think about going? :P
And we need to meet that Frenchy guy.. cause we need to wear those goggles.. ha ha

And we need to meet that Frenchy guy.. cause we need to wear those goggles.. ha ha

I'll be waiting...>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I'll be waiting...>:(>:(>:(

Yeah.. so I'll get some video of you during the day, if you get video of me wearing the goggles.. :P

Will I get DFGF #1 (D for Dutch) ?

I know we need you for video, Iwan, but why keep the sack around.

The sack is available for Elsinore.

Keep him away from the heweres.

Yeah.. I know.. before I thought you guys just liked it when I was around.. I found out why now.. just cause you need vidiots.. :( :S ha ha..

The Sack needs to work on Clay's airconditioning unit... otherwise it will be too hot for Clay to repack our reserves.. and you don't want that to happen right?

I know we need you for video, Iwan, but why keep the sack around.

The sack is available for Elsinore.

Keep him away from the heweres.

Yeah.. I know.. before I thought you guys just liked it when I was around.. I found out why now.. just cause you need vidiots.. :( :S ha ha..

The Sack needs to work on Clay's airconditioning unit... otherwise it will be too hot for Clay to repack our reserves.. and you don't want that to happen right?

Well, Clay has saved my life once with a repack.

OK.

Oh, no, my man. I'm there. I have also been instructed to be prepared to jump video too. The only problem with that in the past is the lack of communication between the video and tandem/AFF wheel where I end up jumping less than I would if I just jumped one or the other.

I love jumping both, but I get frustrated when I end up jumping less.

See you tomorrow at about 7:30. Should be very busy and fun!

JP

Oh, no, my man. I'm there. I have also been instructed to be prepared to jump video too. The only problem with that in the past is the lack of communication between the video and tandem/AFF wheel where I end up jumping less than I would if I just jumped one or the other.

Just have both your rigs available for ME as well, that way they can put me on every load all day! :P and you can just stick to doing tandems my friend.. see how I am helping you out here? :P

Iwan

Bad news from up north.. We have to cancel for this weekend, but we're looking to reschedule for the last weekend in April (a big maybe still... )

Gia wasn't going to be there, so we figured why would we even think about going? :P

Frenchy... :S .. I've been hearing much about this "Frenchy" lately.. much meet the frenchster soon. ;) ... and yeah! forget it if Gia is not gonna be there! ... That would just be a damn waste of time dude! :P

1. Must see Gia again..
2. and must meet Frenchy

B|

The only problem with that in the past is the lack of communication between the video and tandem/AFF wheel where I end up jumping less than I would if I just jumped one or the other.

I love jumping both, but I get frustrated when I end up jumping less.

I hear ya brother.. Only in skydiving can being more useful get us used less.. :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I hear ya brother.. Only in skydiving can being more useful get us used less.. :S

Yeah... we all know that doesn't ring true at home when you're not skydiving ... ****Reminicing .. :$ **** Gosh! It's great that you're so useful chopchop! ;)