Amanduh

W00T W00T!!

When I read the first sentence, I pictured you pulling your ears hard out to the sides with a grimace! :ph34r:

Then I understood... :D

WTG girly! :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I went from a 22g to 10g!!
B|

Did I read that right? That is a huge jump- what did you exactly do to stretch your ears? I remember going from 12g to 10g, and I had to have them tapered in...

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Yeah, I had to use a taper...no biggie. I just lubed it up with vitamin E oil really good...I had no problem getting the taper in...Didn't feel the best but no big deal (*strong one*), it was just getting the plug in following it through..good gawd! Had to try quite a few times! Yeah..it bled. LOL But now they rock!!!! B|:D

Edited to add: One of my friends told me to take a shower right before doing it, and to rub my ear lobes with Vitamin E oil..said also the steam from the shower would help make it easier...boy was she right!

Yeah, I had to use a taper...no biggie. I just lubed it up with vitamin E oil really good...I had no problem getting the taper in...Didn't feel the best but no big deal (*strong one*), it was just getting the plug in following it through..good gawd! Had to try quite a few times! Yeah..it bled. LOL But now they rock!!!! B|:D

Edited to add: One of my friends told me to take a shower right before doing it, and to rub my ear lobes with Vitamin E oil..said also the steam from the shower would help make it easier...boy was she right!

Uhhh huhuhuhuhu....you said lube:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

LMFAO jason..You are too cute!!! :D:D:D

Hey hey hey sexay man, Nate!!! ;)

Dude, I love piercing no matter what gauge..I've done all of mine (6 total - now 1 stretch job! LOL) And I totally get a rush! it's kind of like tat's....sooooooo addicting! :D

AND DUDE...A 6 in your NIPPLE?!?!?! WOUZERS!!! :o

WOOT Want One of Those
WOOT Waste of Our Time
WOOT Way Out of Topic (online forums)
WOOT We Owned the Other Team (gaming term; less common)

Holy shit, it's like the SUV of slang! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

WOOT Want One of Those
WOOT Waste of Our Time
WOOT Way Out of Topic (online forums)
WOOT We Owned the Other Team (gaming term; less common)

Holy shit, it's like the SUV of slang! :D

Blues,
Dave

that's gotta be the funniest thing I've read in weeks! :D:D Thanks Dave!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Nice!B|
I stretched one of mine over thanksgiving from an 8 to a 6 and i need to go to 4 now.:D

The other two are still comfortable at a 12, (nipples) i don't think i will be upsizing those anytime soon.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

You seem to know alot about piercings (so please don't get mad if you already know this, but I used to tattoo and pierce) but seeing as how you bled...
Watch your ears very carefully. When I guaged from 6 to 4, my ear tore a little and bled (nothing major) but I got a wicked infection that moved down onto my neck. Had to just keep washing it and cleaning out the piercing till it went away.
And out of curiousity, I've never seen a taper that went from a 22g to a 10g. Did you use multiple tapers, or did you actually find one with that big of a jump?
For anyone else that cares, my ears have both been gauged to 0, but I wanted to go back to hoops, so I'm now at a 4g. Damn these are heavy...

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Na it's cool!

I have had quite a few piercings go wrong LOL I've learned....SEA SALT and CONSTANT cleansing and turning. It'll all be good!

Okay, I went to the shop and asked what sizes they had...22 is what ears are usually pierced with at start (regular studs you buy at stores)...She first suggested starting to stretch by going to a 12 or 14...then..the dude that works there asked how long my ears had been pierced for and said since I'd had them for 20something years I should be able to go bigger. It is just a taper for 10g. It's not one that goes from 0-8g or anything like that, just a 1 time 'upsize' lol. My friend is now at 7/8..dont think i wanna go to that..probably just a 6 or 8 and stop there.

After I hit 10g, I said I was done. I said that after 8g, 6g, 4g, 2g, and 0g. I did stop at 0g. Had plugs in from about 6g on. Decided I wanted to go back to circular barbells, so I downsized to 4g (I think) It doesn;t really matter though- the damn things are so heavy, my ears are stretched back out to 0g anyway. I'm actually looking into getting Bone hoops- they're alot lighter.
Well, congrats on the new earings. WOOT WOOT!!