antifnsocial

who do you look like

Is there some one famous that people REPEATEDLY keep telling you that you look like??? B|
If so, who is it and how does it make you feel? B|:S

I get kind of split comparison's.
They say I look like Arnold Schwarzenegar but only in the body, like Ron Jeremey but only in the privates, like Tommy Pirus but only in freefall, and like John Travolta but only on the dance floor.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

i've been told once while aload of us where singing round the fire pit at my local dz and i qout "oh my fucking good i just realised who you look like" an i was like "what??who!?" and he said "your one of the fucking hanson brothers" hahaha i do have long blonde hair lol:Pit made me luagh cos it was jus randomly in the middle of a song he shouted it out!!!:D god bless drunk people on dropzones;)
those who do it cant explain it! those who dont, cant understand it!.. if riding in a plane is flying then ridding in a boat is swimming!? experince the eliment get out!!

You wouldn't believe how much I get this when I met new people. It's normally the second time that they have seen me and I know exactly what's coming when they say 'You know who you look like...?'
Yes :|
If people are feeling nice, it's Christina Ricci.
If not, then it's Wednesday Addams.
Oh well.
I guess it could be worse :P

"I have done that," says my memory. "I cannot have done that," says my pride, and remains adamant. At last, memory yields. - Nietzsche

I used to get Jim Carrey a LOT, but I think that was probably as much personality as appearance.

Couldn't have anything to do with a certain Halloween costume or anything, could it? (Or did the Carrey comparison come first?) ;)

The comparison came first, inspiring the costume.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I used to get Jim Carrey a LOT, but I think that was probably as much personality as appearance.

Couldn't have anything to do with a certain Halloween costume or anything, could it? (Or did the Carrey comparison come first?) ;)

The comparison came first, inspiring the costume.

That picture made me laugh my butt off the first time I saw it, so I never forgot it! Very nice!

I have no idea who I look like, though I get the "You look just like someone else here in town" quite a bit. Once I heard Bonnie Bernstein (is that the right name? The sports commentator?)

Does anyone here who knows me think I look like any celebs?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Well I use to get baby spice a lot and then it went to Drew Berrymore. Someone was so convinced I was Drew that they wouldn't leave me alone till I gave them my autograph. Finally I gave in and asked them for there autograph too and they asked why and I told them because they were the first one to ask me for my autograph.;)

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

I can sorta see a resemblence to Dolf Lundgreen, are you the same sort of build?

ya, our builds are pretty much the same.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."