sunshine

I got a new piercing

I stopped at the piercing parlor again today for another one. I'm pretty sure i'm done with piercings now. But check out the newest one. The little sunshine charm is awesome!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I stopped at the piercing parlor again today for another one. I'm pretty sure i'm done with piercings now. But check out the newest one. The little sunshine charm is awesome!! :)

Nice one Sunny!!

I'm not sure if this is going to be your last one.. ha ha.. I said that about my beer too last week.. and I've already broken that promise to myself :S

i'll have you know that you inspired me to get more! i got two more holes on each side in my ears and i think i'm going to get the cartilage tomorrow. thank you =)

i'll have you know that you inspired me to get more! i got two more holes on each side in my ears and i think i'm going to get the cartilage tomorrow. thank you =)

Ooh, post a pic. I'd love to see!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I need to get pics of my ears now...since I stretched them to a 10 g a couple weeks ago, I think I'm ready for the 8's now! B|

I am going to hopefully get an industrial soon, as well as my surface piercing (on collar bone) as soon as Jenn can keep her ass in Houston long enough for us to go together...:S:D:D:D