JanuszPS

Techno 155 in Voodoo V2

I think about Voodoo 2.0 V2 with Techno 155 + AAD and Cobalts 135 (now) and 120 (future). Will that combination work?

V2 is taking R325 / M350 cu in

I can find different volumes for Techno 310/322 cu in,
Cobalt/Impulse 135 330 cu in
Cobalt/Impulse 120 300 cu in

thanks in advance
Janusz
Back to Poland... back home.

:)
PdF Techno 155R volume by the mfg. manual is 334 cubic inches. (Techno manual - Edition 5 - Nov.2000)

Voodoo V2 is too small for that reserve.

Also consider that only FAA TSO'd reserve should be placed into an FAA TSO'd h/c.

All Techno 155R from a point in 1997 have FAA TSO C23D approval - it is on the tail label as TSO C23D

Be Safe !!!

The FAA only cares about American citizens jumping TSOed gear out of American-registered airplanes.
Is that correct?And the guy is from Ireland,so I don't think that He will have any problems.

Blue skies
"My belief is that once the doctor whacks you on the butt, all guarantees are off" Jerry Baumchen

:)
The FAA does care but can not control outside the USA.

The h/c mfg. who hold the TSO does care as well.

If that skydiver will arrive to an FAA/CAA TSO'd system country he will not be able to jump that system.

The best is to have a system that can be jumped all around the world & not only in the owner hame land.

Be Safe !!!

If that skydiver will arrive to an FAA/CAA TSO'd system country he will not be able to jump that system.

Of course he will :S I haven't jumped in a country yet where that would be a problem. Best part is, he will not have to comply with the USA repack cycle should he go there if either main or reserve is not tso'd, a big plus in my book ;)

ciel bleu,
Saskia

for some reason last time when I was in Zhills they were asking me for a repack due to 4 months coming up shortly. Fortunately I was leaving exactly the day when the reserve was out of date (as per USPA).
How does it work that European regs are not respected in there (i.e. I have FAI "C" Irish license, European gear, etc.)
Janusz
Back to Poland... back home.