point_code

HMA size

If your HMA lines have grey-brown color, flat and are about 1/8" wide, they are 675 lbs lines. Same color but smaller they should be 375 lbs lines. If they are black with a round shape they should be 400 lbs lines. Trying my best according the data you provided us.
Learn from others mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all.

When I said grey-brown, well light brown is more appropriate. You have maybe the 500 lbs HMA lones since the 375 lbs are really tiny. If you tell us what kind of canopy you have, size and year of manufacturing it will be quite easier for us to help you.

I'm assuming my Nitron has 350 ish HMA, they're light brown, round, and the first thing I thought of when I saw them was my mini blind cords. Those guys in the factory must use magnifying glasses to sew them.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

If you have a Nitron 135 or smaller, it should be equiped with 350 lbs lines. Larger Nitron like the Nitron 190 have 675 lbs lines if my memory is good.
At UPT Vector they told me that finger trapping and bar tacking the 350 lbs HMA lines is very touchy. A friend of mine with a Nitron 135 got an unstable opening and got badly cut on the leg with one of his lines despite of his jumpsuit.

When I said grey-brown, well light brown is more appropriate. You have maybe the 500 lbs HMA lones since the 375 lbs are really tiny. If you tell us what kind of canopy you have, size and year of manufacturing it will be quite easier for us to help you.

It's a Fusion 210, manufactured in 2006

And thanks for the helpB|