VanillaSkyGirl

Party this weekend...

Nick, damn you! Are you cheating on me?

Define cheating.:|

Expect divorce papers in the mail this week>:(
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Expect divorce papers in the mail this week

Hum... I think I heard that before...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Expect divorce papers in the mail this week

Hum... I think I heard that before...:|

Yup, but this time I get your rig:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

well you wouldn't remember what happened!

Mike, were you around when she clocked me with a closed fist?:o

How are you bTW?:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

WRONG! I remember everything (well, most everything) Mike...

Does that include you swimming naked in the pool with the Mongolian Wrestling 4-way RW team?:|

And you?

Other than the swelling on my left eye (thanks Rosa, the doctors said I should recover sight within the next 20 years), and the pain from the upper jaw reconstructive surgery I had to go through (thanks Rosa), I'm doing great!:)

Happy early birthday :ph34r: I will try to make it out, ..

You'd better!:|

Glad to have you back.:)

Happy early birthday I will try to make it out, ..

You better make it out. . . after all you made it for my bday and you didn't even know me before the party. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

Dave, if Gia approves, I may even give you 75% off! :)

Speaking of Gia, I'm talking to her on the phone right now and she just dubbed herself with a new nickname...."GIGGLEPUSS"! :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Dave, if Gia approves, I may even give you 75% off! :)

Speaking of Gia, I'm talking to her on the phone right now and she just dubbed herself with a new nickname...."GIGGLEPUSS"! :D:D:D

Blues,
Dave

GIGGLINGPUSSY???:|

You guys are weird.:|