kelel01

Drunk posting is bad . . .

Ok, I just have to say two things:

1) I got my f***ing canopy in the mail on Wednesday, biatch! Sabre 170, lots of colors . . . It's so pretty! I want to roll up in it naked and feel that slippery ZP on my skin . . .:D:D:D :):):):)

2) Has anyone ever eaten an entire batch of jello shots? Am I gonna die? :D:D:D

Kelly

Congrats Kelly, I'm jealous! Sounds like you are celebrating! I think Judy is right though. If you can, eat a flour tortilla, it soaks up the alcohol in your tummy so you don't feel so aweful later.-Caress:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

keep posting.

folow that to the "T" or untill you pass out.

Break out the DigiCam and give us some pix of your new canopy with you rolled up in it nekkid.. or just of you nekkid which ever :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

It depends on what a batch means - if its a whole litre of vodka's worth and you're american you might want to worry :P
but in fairness if they set ok there can't have been that much vodka in them - you'll be fine - water's good though :)and keep posting - drunk posts are funny

I want to roll up in it naked and feel that slippery ZP on my skin . .

not a problem, but make sure you get video, otherwise it never happend... ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Ok, that's good advice from both of you. It's only 12:30 here, so I should have plenty of time to eat and recover before going to bed. I've found that if i can stay up until I'm sober, the next day I feel fine. I just woke up two hours ago. :D

Thanks for the advice! And I'll keep posting, but at 1 I'm going to watch Days of Our Lives, the greatest soap opera of all time! B|:D

Kelly

I'm going to watch Days of Our Lives, the greatest soap opera of all time!

I think Marlena is really Hattie...remember her from a long time ago...and the real Marlena is off kidnapped somewhere. I also think Brady should just bang Nicole and get it over with and that Sammy and lucas should end up together..:D:D

okay so, i don't watch soaps never have, but my best friend years ago, used to watch days of our lives, and once in a great while made me watch it. It sounds like it's still the same plot as it was eons ago. Don't they ever change???
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Marlena isn't possessed, but she is apparently the Salem Serial Killer . . .

And Bo and Hope are still sickeningly in love, but they had to give up their son (because he was switched at birth) and take Lexie and Abe's (who's now dead) adopted son away from them, b/c he was really theirs. :D

Sean D and Belle are still together, no sex as of yet.

Kelly

Marlena isn't possessed, but she is apparently the Salem Serial Killer . . .

And Bo and Hope are still sickeningly in love, but they had to give up their son (because he was switched at birth) and take Lexie and Abe's (who's now dead) adopted son away from them, b/c he was really theirs. :D

Sean D and Belle are still together, no sex as of yet.

Kelly

Holy shit and i thought my life was complicated.

Edited for spelling
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain