MichaelC

CNN headline

"Man celebrates 50th birthday by skydiving 50 times in a row"

Has anyone seen this on CNN's web site? I can see the headline but not the video.

SELECT * FROM USERS WHERE CLUE > 0
(0 row(s)affected)
Failure is not an option...it is integrated with every Microsoft product.

Has anyone seen this on CNN's web site? I can see the headline but not the video.

Same here. I had to check it out after one of my coworkers said.... "It was on the news that someone was in freefall for 9 hours! Is that possible???" :ph34r: I love it when they get things all screwed up. :P:D

Same here. I had to check it out after one of my coworkers said.... "It was on the news that someone was in freefall for 9 hours! Is that possible???" I love it when they get things all screwed up.

In fact at that point in time the old saying "It's the face of the earth, you can't miss it!" may not even come into play.

I also couldn't see the video due to work restrictions on internet use. The person referred to is Ron Wegley of Skydive New Mexico. I don't remember the exact date of his birthday but it was sometime in May.

Much of the DZ turned out to support, and pack for him on the tuesday he did this and it made local headlines that day. The Mayor of Belen(where SNM is located) later declared the day to be Ron Wegley day.

Pretty cool!

more of the story at www.skydivenm.net

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?