kelel01

I wanna be the "feels like" girl

You know . . . it's 85*, but it feels like 91? And I think my favorite part of the job would be predicting what it would feel like 6 days from now. :D

I'd get paid to walk outside a few times a day and say, "I think it feels like it's 86 right now." Then I'd go back inside and watch soap operas. But during commercial breaks, I'd have to take the time to say, "I think it WILL feel like 92 on Saturday, but only 87 on Sunday."

We could have a pool to see if I'm right! But I'm not buying in. :D

You know . . . it's 85*, but it feels like 91? And I think my favorite part of the job would be predicting what it would feel like 6 days from now. :D

I'd get paid to walk outside a few times a day and say, "I think it feels like it's 86 right now." Then I'd go back inside and watch soap operas. But during commercial breaks, I'd have to take the time to say, "I think it WILL feel like 92 on Saturday, but only 87 on Sunday."

We could have a pool to see if I'm right! But I'm not buying in. :D

Honey, you left the party last night before I had a chance to tell you what a dork you are.
-XOXOXO
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

But not before you could tell me I was "precious". :D

Oh man! Was I at "precious" level last night?!
Why didn't somebody take my keys away?!:S
For me, "precious" is more accurate than a breathalyzer. I'm lucky I stopped. Two more beers would put me at: "I'd do ya."
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

"I think it WILL feel like 92 on Saturday, but only 87 on Sunday."

I bet you could beat the weatherman for accuracy. They forecasted 89 for today and we hit 101. Apparently you would never have to worry about getting fired no matter how far off you were, its the one job you could consistently screw up and nobody cares.

Do you have a Hott voice?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

We'll do a local-cable new show.

Instead of walking out and saying, "It's 85... blah... nobodys listening.. blah" Come out with a bottle of Jack and say, "Biotch, of course it's hot. It's frickin' 85 and it's the South in June. WTF are you thinkin'? Now get off my $(#..."

You'll be an overnight media sensation. I guarantee.

We'll do "zip-tie night" on Wednesdays. :)

....BUT IT"S A DRY HEAT......... oh wait, it's atlanta, that's like 99% humidity..........

you just want a cushy job and watch the soaps...

When I got off the plane in the ATL after 5 months abroad I FELT like I was going to drown. I'd just like to put out there if any of the females need some male "feeling" I am at your disposal...

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Man,
You should start your own thread!!!B| I'm VERY Interersted in your Alcohol Level Indication system. Fascinating.:ph34r: I'm still chuckling. :P I wonder what level you're at when you're at a good Boogie. :)What other steps/indicators are there in your system??? Obviously precious is a fairly high/danger level. No one needs to explain "I'd do ya level" Do you have key words before or after those levels that friends can watch out for?

Man,
You should start your own thread!!!B| I'm VERY Interersted in your Alcohol Level Indication system. Fascinating.:ph34r: I'm still chuckling. :P I wonder what level you're at when you're at a good Boogie. :)What other steps/indicators are there in your system??? Obviously precious is a fairly high/danger level. No one needs to explain "I'd do ya level" Do you have key words before or after those levels that friends can watch out for?

The full Alert System as established by the
Drunken RastaRican Security System reads like this:

Extra Long Hugs
Low risk of attack,
but significantly excessive pressage of my chest against the breast area.

Superfluous Cheek Kissing
General risk of accidentally missing the cheek due to loss of coordination.
Also, significant risk of being hugged again,
depite the fact that we've been in the same room for hours.

Precious
Significant risk of inappropriate contact,
like my nose pressed against the nape of your neck.

God, You smell good!
High risk of inappropriate contact.
As if my nose pressed against the nape of your neck isn't already across the line.

I'd Do Ya.
Severe risk of apologizing for anything inappropriate I might say,
followed by asking you something like: "what do you think of my wife?"

Victims are advised to take refuge at the other side of the bonfire or hangar immediately.
(Unless you're interested. In which case I'm probably too drunk to function anyway.
You can appeal to my ego by offering me a "raincheck".)

Don't be Afraid. Be Alert.
God Bless America.

Holy shit! You made it all the way to, "God, you smell good!". And I smoke and wasn't wearing any perfume at the time. :D

And Casie had just come from a kickball game! ;)

Holy shit! You made it all the way to, "God, you smell good!". And I smoke and wasn't wearing any perfume at the time. :D

she does not smell good. she stinks. she stunk up my car, we had to roll down the windows. What the hell was that crap? she was rubbing it all over herself.
I think its to keep people away! :S:|
:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865