Balls

Cali DZs

So I just found out I have a business trip in September to Huntington Beach, CA. It's from September 9-11th. What is the closest dz to there? I'm from a tiny cessna dz in Washington so it would be sweet to jump from a bigger plane.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

So I just found out I have a business trip in September to Huntington Beach, CA. It's from September 9-11th. What is the closest dz to there? I'm from a tiny cessna dz in Washington so it would be sweet to jump from a bigger plane.

Jeez, between you, Chrissy, and Jason.... :S What are we, chopped liver?!

From Huntington, your best bets are Elsinore and Perris. They're both, umm, just a little bit bigger than us. ;) Perris is bigger and I'm pretty sure they put up more jumpers. They also have a bar and a wind tunnel onsite. I believe that most of the people who like Elsinore more than Perris prefer it for its "vibe".

You gonna make it to Lost Prairie with us?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

So I just found out I have a business trip in September to Huntington Beach, CA. It's from September 9-11th..

Isn't that during Nationals?

To answer your question, Elsinore and Perris are both great. You can always fun jump at Elsinore and fly in Perris' tunnel.

Edited: These two DZs are 20 minutes from each other.

You gonna make it to Lost Prairie with us

I wish[:/]. I booked a motorcycle class months ago thinking that lost prarie was the week before.

How far from huntington is Elsinore? Id like to hit Perris too if I have time.
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Jeez, between you, Chrissy, and Jason.... :S What are we, chopped liver?!

You gonna make it to Lost Prairie with us?

Blues,
Dave

I still love you!!!! I wouldn't miss prarie if you cut Balls balls off.

Who is all jumping this weekend??:P:P

Think we can pull off ten loads saturday??? Or is there a bunch of tandems?? We should have an exclusive fun jump day this weekend.:)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Who is all jumping this weekend??:P:P

Think we can pull off ten loads saturday??? Or is there a bunch of tandems?? We should have an exclusive fun jump day this weekend.:)

I'll be there. Who's bringing the fireworks>:(

From Huntington beach, Elsinore is about a hour and a half drive[:) could be up to a three hour drive in rush hour:S But if you are going in the morning you will be going oppisite direction of rush hour so you wont notice it too bad
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

Your username is funny. :)

:P That was my nickname among all my wuffo friends for a long time. :D