RhondaLea

Random Banter from the BASE world...

Normally, I have to drive, post, and jerk off all at the same time...

SAFETY NOTE TO ALL SKYDIVERS!!!

We already know this, but if you are on the road and see a big red truck with the word "England" on the side, you best give it a wide berth. You never know when it's going to start swerving uncontrollably.

:o:S:D

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

shakes head and ignores... I do havea phone he could tell me himself... ha

have fun...

oh i head 704 needs a courtesey reach around... 515, why don't ya go help him on that one?

and check vators for signs... (of use?) WL for instance

something wicked this way comes... have a :D on me

wait... i think 704 owe me a beer... or did he forget promising me one? ;):PB|:ph34r:
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Dennis, that's so sweet. I can feel the hot man-on-man loving already, all the way from the backwoods of Alabama.

Let's just not tell my wife, ok?

She already knows we're trying to help you, Tom. A Cerulean is a powerful creature. Many people are trying to help you. The power of your intelligence is too valuable to lose, but if you insist on being lost, it is your choice. No one is trying to omit you, people will like you just as much if you just are you. You dont need to buy the tom aiello channel. You dont need to buy friends. You just need to relax. People dont like you because you make them like you, they just like you. You dont need everyone to like you, you just need to like yourself.

When the little brats made fun of you long ago, it was your intelligence that saved you, that took you away...We are sorry for that very much. But now its time to come back.

Let go of the past.

Wooo Hooo!!!! GFD!!! YaaaaaaaaaaaYYYY!!!!!!.............................. Who's GFD? :|............

...And my Sleeper berth is wide enough, Ted, no one needs to give me a bigger one. As a matter of fact, yawn, feeling a little, you know, sleeeee-pay...if ya know what I mean.

Must be all this GFD talk, cuz it sure aint you.....

no. not that kind silly billy, not literal...

so how about that courtesy reach around for 704? lol;):$:P

You seem to have a lot of Homo-erotic fantasies abot BASE704 and myself. You may want to seek more counseling to"discover" who you really areB|

I'm not familar with the term "reach around" It seems you are though. You shoudl enlighten us on how it is exactly done.

Yep.. A Malaka if there ever was one..:D

May we live long and die out

would this bother you if I was?:P

I know who it would bother, and I'm telling on you, if you don't cut it out. :P

Enough! is enough.

It's annoying enough that we got moved to the Bonfire, and my name is right there up at the top, in the stead of he who started the whole thing. For you guys to turn it into...this...is just downright humilating.

It was a nice little nonsense thread that hurt no one and made at least three of us laugh out loud, and look what you've done to it now.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

runs after and gives RLK a big HUG

Keep your fucking hands off my bitch.

Yes Rhonda Lea. I'm talking to you.

Just for the record...I am not gay...but when I was in prison I fucked a guy who was.

Reach rounds all round.

:o
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

malaka: greek for 'wanker'

so naturally I am not a brit nor english, so I look up wanker...

wanker
A complete tosser. Someone who makes
as little effort as they can possibly
get away with.

I think, no, I know, that was a personal attack towards me from 515. I expect a full anal probing and 2 weeks of time off on the board. ITs only fair to Skins punishment....:o:ph34r::D:PB|

if you behave I will alllow skin to RECTicfy the sitchation...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I think, no I know, that was a personal attack towards me from 515. I expect a full anal probing and 2 weeks of time off on the board. ITs only fair to Skins punishment....

By virtue of being responsible for this idiotic thread...because he-who-started-it was allowed off the hook as the threadowner of record...I volunteer to take the two weeks time off in 515's stead.

And if it does happen that someone actually gets the bright idea that he should really take a vacation from the board...you can be sure I will take those two weeks with him. >:(

As to the anal probe... Never mind. :S

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

it does not literely mean
a masterbater

Actually Leroy...It does. That's exactly what it means. A wank [noun] describes a scene of primate chastisement just as wanking [verb] is the activity involving the choking of a chicken.

example.

Mike and John enjoyed a wank together.

or Matt wanked all over Denpar's new canopy.

That's how it works, dude. Such is the nature of wanking.

Now, I'm tired...I'm going to slam my genitals in the door a few time for relief.

:$
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

You fucking BASE jumpers are always wanking off to each other and it's sick! This madness has to stop. Next thing you know you'll start some newfangled hybrid of wanking and BASE jumping where you scream 321 C-ya as you shoot your wad all over someone's eye and you'll be screaming OH GOD OH YEAH OH FUCK on your exits.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)