GQ_jumper

Is it cool for a girl to propose to her SO

but the real question is who proposes to who in a lesbian couple?

:D:D:D

Is it just "decided" in that case?? I have no idea but that's a good question... but make it a little more general... Who proposes in a gay relationship? How is that decided? Hmmm.... food for thought!

i could ask my aunt.. but I already know that they aren't getting married. they dont need a peice of paper to say it's official. :P

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

It's not the way I would want it, I love traditional romance, but for someone else, why not?

I truly love traditional romance and wouldn't want it any other way. However, if my guy told me that's what he would like, then I'm not opposed to doing it myself, as long as he knows I still expect an official (traditional) proposal from him as well. Maybe not at the same time, or even in the immediate aftermath of my proposal, but at some point. :)

I think it's one of the cooler ideas out there. Flip the script on the guy, take the opposite angle. No one said you have to wait for him to pull his head out of his ass. When you know, you know. And why not, anyway?
---
"Once you jump. you'll never look up at the sky the same way again."
Peace