Frenchy68

LA Peeps - Venice Beach - Tonight

Cute. Brunetts are nice. Athletic, or curvy build. Funny, sarcastic, and girly.

I see you are not afraid to express your originality in taste, and I like that in you.:)Let me browse through my files, I will get back to you in few minutes.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Well, I cannot believe you guys are actually going out and didn't call and invite me. . .I might have actually gone this time (please note that I am posting this only to make you all feel guilty. . .I probably couldn't have made it out as usual. . .).

B| Okay, have a good time and I expect drunk text messaging. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Well, I cannot believe you guys are actually going out and didn't call and invite me. . .I might have actually gone this time (please note that I am posting this only to make you all feel guilty. . .I probably couldn't have made it out as usual. . .).

B| Okay, have a good time and I expect drunk text messaging. . .

Darcy, we were inviting everyone/anyone, who could make it via this thread, including you, of course! We still love you, girl. :)

Thanks to the potty-mouthed midget for the potty-mouthed drunk dial. My phone didn't even ring and the voice mail didn't show up until 9 the next morning. But I enjoyed it!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I didn't have any alcohol at all that night, but I only remember all of us talking to LaDonna and then to Lisamarie, who called Nick. Lisamarie's was an interesting call, since it was she who DDed us! :D

Edited: We also spoke with Dave on our way to the Viceroy, and I wish that I had been there, when you were called, Krisanne!

I didn't have any alcohol at all that night, but I only remember all of us talking to LaDonna and then to Lisamarie, who called Nick. Lisamarie's was an interesting call, since it was she who DDed us! :D

I can only imagine. [:/]

Gia's message was quite charming and potty-mouthed! Her time with Dave is clearly rubbing off on her because, like Dave, she accused me of being a wuss for going to sleep early.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sipping cocktails watching the sunset tonight.

I meant to ask.... did you have any waffles?

No! I had a peanut. Then seafood...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Darcy, we were inviting everyone/anyone, who could make it via this thread, including you, of course! We still love you, girl.

Girl, I was so teasing you guys. . .I just hopped on this thread and saw it at the last minute. . .LOL. . .I was hoping someone would catch it before you guys left and text me while out drinking. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

but she's busy experimenting with elephant semen

which Ill have you know is a very big deal, hes a wild bull elephant who just reached must. And its not experimenting its umm collection and delivering. Not all of us can be as cool as you.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this