Kid_Icarus

Going to San Diego....what to do?

A few of my favorites: Balboa Park has museums, Ruben H. Fleet Science Center (with an IMAX screen), San Diego Zoo, lots of gardens. Old Town - great Mexican food at Old Town Cafe on San Diego Ave., shops and restaurants in Bazaar del Mundo. Seaport Village - lots of shops, great seafood at San Diego Pier Cafe w/nice view of harbor, especially if you sit upstairs. The beach at Ocean Beach. Boat ride around the harbor. Coronado Island. La Jolla up the coast. There's also Sea World and Wild Animal Park.

Hope you have a great time!

Best pizza - Bronx Pizza/Hillcrest or Del Mar Pizza
Best view - Torrey Pines Gliderport
Best place to walk around - Pacific Beach boardwalk
Best brewery - Pizza Port
Best healty food - Kai's in Solana Beach
Best mexican food - Fidel's, Solana Beach
Best view overall - top of the antenna on Black Mountain (but you'd need bolt cutters)

depends what you wanna eat... i likes everywhere i ate in little italy and there's tons of stuff to see in balboa park.
just pick up one of those sightsee magazines they have in baggage when you arrive.
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Why? Are there people into fat hairy naked men parading around in the surf?

Gosh...mush have REEEEEALLY changed since
I lived out there...:(

What's the 'cover charge' at the Square 1 'lounge'???;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

not sure when you're going or what kind of music you listen to but pacific beach usually has some really cool shows - check out pollstar.com depending on if you're interested and what you guys like to listen to i can help you find something...
also walking around lajolla is really nice too :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me