jessd

Which CA beach...

I am going to be in LA from Sun-Mon and then Irvine from Mon night through Tue. It looks like Laguna and Huntington Beach are nearby. Any recommendations on which I should check out?

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

If its relaxing at the beach and walking around the shops, my choice would be Laguna Beach. Although the boardwalk at Newport is nice too. Really depends on what you want to do. . .If your in LA and want to do the beach thing, I recommend the pier at Redondo Beach. Lots of fun stuff to do.
FGF #6
Darcy

Is Rednodo Beach easy to get to? I will have all Sunday as well from about 3 on. Anyone want to come hang out?

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

I don't think I'll have to worry about police though! I can't get in too much trouble on a Sunday afternoon alone...can I?

I don't think I'll have to worry about police though! I can't get in too much trouble on a Sunday afternoon alone...can I?

I was sitting in a car with a buddy of mine on a Saturday afternoon, watching the girls in bikini's rollerblade by. Also in the car was his duty belt (with nightstick) and a license plate I'd found while out goofing off in the woods the night before. We went to jail for 5 days, me for "not returning lost property" (even though the DMV hadn't been open since I'd found it), him for a "concealed weapon" violation.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

For relaxation, Laguna is a great place with lots off the beach to do. It's also a damned nice drive down Laguna Canyon Road from Irvine (Route 133). Huntington Beach is also great for the scene and the vibe.

Both are great!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Thank you! I actually just got to my hotel in downtown LA; I did not realize how long it would to get here from LAX!!! Anyone interested in hitting the beach tomorrow afternoon?