popsjumper

DZComic - where are you?

Yeah no comic toons for weeks now ! >:(
But if your busy ..no worries :)
;)

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

If you scroll down on the main DZComic page, you'll see Steve's message regarding the cartoon:

6:14 AM Friday, July 1, 2005

The future of DZ is up in the air Simply because I don't have enough time to do a strip that doesn't pay me anything. I've been a professional cartoonist since 1984 with clientele like TV Guide, Good Housekeeping, Sat Eve Post, Better Homes & Gardens and 100s more magazines and books. Google removed my account because of "illegal" clicks. I'm not sure why. My daughter, who was visiting from Alaska, clicked on my ads at times while she was using her lap top -- she was using my wireless router threfore she had my IP address. Maybe that was why. Anyway, no money, no desire. I simply have no time for it with my other vocations.

I may oocaisonally put up a cartoon now and then, but nothing regular. Sorry guys, it was fun ... but, well, you know.

__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

ya know some people take things too personaly and need to chillax! I personally got banned from tellus because i told the girl at the head office carma would get her! She felt threatened and called the cops but luckily it wasn't my real last name....then well I'll turn the page. Oh and it wasn't even my fault and my local company fixed it and is on my side! What would you do? The presedent guy told me he didn't do the investigation just the termination! I asked if he heard the conversation and I was polite as can be, I even asked her if she loved her job and she said yes , so i told her not to take it personally i pissed myt evening and weekends wasn't working and she said she wasn't giving it for free and i said i already paid whats the problem?????Banned i am........karma ...hope she gets more than that now if this comes back to me maybe she can get fired!! I'm the most happiest outgoing ....make everyone laugh kinda girl now im some live threateneing biatch!!Y a R i g h t !!

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

ya know some people take things too personaly and need to chillax! I personally got banned from tellus because i told the girl at the head office carma would get her! She felt threatened and called the cops but luckily it wasn't my real last name....then well I'll turn the page. Oh and it wasn't even my fault and my local company fixed it and is on my side! What would you do? The presedent guy told me he didn't do the investigation just the termination! I asked if he heard the conversation and I was polite as can be, I even asked her if she loved her job and she said yes , so i told her not to take it personally i pissed myt evening and weekends wasn't working and she said she wasn't giving it for free and i said i already paid whats the problem?????Banned i am........karma ...hope she gets more than that now if this comes back to me maybe she can get fired!! I'm the most happiest outgoing ....make everyone laugh kinda girl now im some live threateneing biatch!!Y a R i g h t !!

In THIS is a reply about DZ comic??? :S I'm losing touch!

Google removed my account because of "illegal" clicks. I'm not sure why.

my point is people need to [CHILLAX]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT !!!!!
I just shared my experience didn't mean to offend ya! or go off track, didn't know you had to follow one! Sorry!;)

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

ya know some people take things too personaly and need to chillax!.....blah, blah, blah......Y a R i g h t !!

Potential new DZ Comic character: Brain-fry
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239