lisamariewillbe

Chance to see jumpchikk NEKKID

if I can just make it till next thursday, then I will be fine ........ sighhhhh

NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!! [:/]

Awww, that's so sweet, it makes me wanna PUKE!

For seriously tho... I want to crash this meeting of the lovahs!!:D

Yuck...

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I want to crash this meeting of the lovahs!!

Sorry.............we get a WHOLE week of privacy before we meet you clowns. ;) She is going to be sore all over.

Hopefully not sore enough not to jump... Careful with her.. She might break!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

HOLY SHIT shhhh jeesh down boy down ... lol

poor leslie and sheri, sorry hes a perv, IGNORE him or join in lol

Join in? Really? Can I?? I'll be bringing all my leather and vinyl!

Okay attention ATTENTION this is to hearby inform Girlfalldown that your presence has been requested by several attendees of the boogie... CAN you cum???

Oh dammit! I want to cum....I really really really want to cum but I don't think I can. :(

Bummer, sounds like a really good time. Ah well, you can drunk dial me and leave me on speakerphone. It'll be just like I'm there! Then ya'll will have to document everything on tape and send me a copy.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

poor leslie and sheri, sorry hes a perv, IGNORE him or join in

The latter please............;)

Yeah, I agree Clay! Now as long as lisamarie agrees... I don't want to step on any toes, ya know?

ok first off....i dont need 20+ shots to deal nekkid.....if i have 4 good looking girls sittign in front of me....hell i'll just strip...even if im sober...

secondly....if yall are gona become boogie girls....then get yo asses t oRaeford NC this weekend with skinny and Spence....and whoever else is cumming:P.....lesley???
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

welll ladies....you have to give to get....since mine is first....give it up!!!

Jake, you are making it really hard for this girl... I'm torn...I want to come out there, but then I want to go to Rantoul for a couple of days also and since I can't get to my $$$ in the offshore account right now, my funds are limited...