lisamariewillbe

Chance to see jumpchikk NEKKID

Maybe we should work on getting more meat...

No worries.............there's plenty of me to satisfy ALL the girls. You just have to talk my SO into sharing. ;):P

Do I have to? I think I said PLEASE!!!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I responded to this thread before your name was anywhere near it.....
I am coming for the girls, my dear, not you
But if it helps your ego..........

Live Life, Get Paid and Get Laid!
If you touch it.....it's your responsibility!!!

I am coming for the girls, my dear, not you

And the girls thank you! We're going to try to set up an all chick lingerie SCR for lisamariewillbe... Who's in?

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

And the girls thank you! We're going to try to set up an all chick lingerie SCR for lisamariewillbe... Who's in?

With some of the girls having low jump numbers, we really want to leave the load organization up to someone with a lot more experience...

If we can find several girls with higher jump numbers, then I think it's a great idea for Lisa Marie to get her SCR...

BTW... Jamie is organizing the lingerie dives (I am only keeping the list of names and helping her with jump numbers)....

With some of the girls having low jump numbers, we really want to leave the load organization up to someone with a lot more experience...

BTW... Jamie is organizing the lingerie dives (I am only keeping the list of names and helping her with jump numbers)....

I have Jamie working on the SCR as well (e-mailed her last nite regarding it). I'm one of those will low jump numbers. :$

Also as to end any confusion about all of this, I AM NOT THE ORGANIZER OF THIS BOOGIE... I think there were some misconceptions portrayed by me.

J (Thanatos340) is organizing this whole event.

I am taking names for the lingerie dives, but I am in NO WAY organizing these dives...

I am also helping in organizing the fuckerware party...

Okay with all that said, you all may return to your usual insanity :P

I AM NOT THE ORGANIZER OF THIS BOOGIE...

I am in NO WAY organizing these dives...

Me either! I've left all the organizing up to jumpergirl... and Thanatos340... and everyone else BUT me... I'm just going to be there.

during the day I'll be jumping my ass off.

Well, since *I* personally don't know if you have a cute ass, you may want to clear that thru your SO... Maybe jump the day away, but don't jump your ass off... :D