jraf

Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN Skydivers

St. Paul, MN Skydivers...you are so screwed if any of you are there...

I will be working a project in the Twin Cities in August. Any of you lousy buggers out there?
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Mr JRAF,
I think you scared them off with your nasty attitude!>:(

You should try sugar, it worked for me.....now I have 30 or so new skydiver friends in Atlanta! I will be skydiving and partying with some great folks up there, during my project time in Atlanta.

Of course, none of them know that you and I are brothers in insanity together....:o So let's not let anyone know ;)

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Hey,

That's me, I'm a MSP Skydiver.

There are a couple of great DZs up here, bring your gear.

Skydive Twin Cities is east, Skydive Hutchison is west. Both have great people.

I'll be gone for most of August, starting the 2nd when I drive down to Rantoul to help set up at WFFC. I'll be back late on the 7th, but have to start doing that Jay Oh Bee thing.

Have fun while you're here.

Bring your mittens and a warm hat, never know when it might snow.

Mo

You are correct. But you made it sound like you were only going to be there a bit in August.

Either way I cannot jump for awhile again being as I now broke my right leg. B|

OH yeah and the season there probably does not last that long.

Laters

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

As already posted there's Skydive Hutchinson in Hutchinson, MN. It's about an hour west of the Twin Cities area. They have a KingAir and a Cessna 206. Their open Friday - Sunday and the KingAir is normally running. You can camp right at the dz or they have hookups for campers/rv's, there are also nearby hotels that give skydiver discounts.

Skydive Twin Cities is actually in Baldwin, WI about 1 hour east of the Twin Cities area. They're open Wednesdays, and Friday - Sunday. They have an Otter, 2 Cessna 206's, and a Beaver. And, again, the Otter is normally running. You can camp or they also have places to hook up your campers/rv's there are also nearby hotels.

And as not mentioned before there's Minnesota Skydivers Club in Waseca, MN about 1 hour south of the Twin Cities area. Their open Friday afternoons to Sunday evening. They have a Cessna 206. I'm not sure about the camping/camper situation, but I know there are hotels nearby.

PM me if you have any more questions.

Zabrina