nanabanana

skyfest 2005 Thank You

Skyfest was GREAT! Thanks to J & Jamie and Spaceland staff for a great boogie.. I only got two jumps :( but they were GREAT! B|B|

My SCR was a blast.. thank you upndownshop, guido, ladyskydiver, jumpergirl, 4wayxena, katiebear and rookie120! (I hope I got your dz names right) all of you knew I was over my head and you made it work anyway Thanks.. I will put the scholarship to good use and maybe I can actually help next year with other SCR's;)

The skyvan jump was fun thanks GQ & jumpchikk. I enjoyed meeting people and putting a face to the dz names.. popsjumper, blueskyserenity, etc etc... Skyfest was the biggest and best boogie Bob & I have been to... Hope to see you there next year! Blue Skies VERYONE!

RB#1460, PMS#334
I have the BEST "BOB" ever made...
I never have to change the batteries!

Well, Nanner, it seems we are the only two from Rome that got their SCR's!!!

GIRLS ROCK!!!! :)
I made a grand total of 4 jumps while down there, wish more could have been made. I'm definitely digging that tailgate action!! :D

Congratulations on the scholarship. I personally could not think of anyone more deserving! :)
Can't wait to jump with you again!

pick a weekend to come to Rome... let's see how many chicks we can get together and do some jumping! Maybe teamjen1 will be back on her feet by then and she can join the fun.. call all Georgia chicks come to Rome and have some fun!!

RB#1460, PMS#334
I have the BEST "BOB" ever made...
I never have to change the batteries!

I'll be working on getting my jump numbers, so maybe I can get in on that chick way at the Farm. It's about 14 hours from Austin, but I'm willing to drive!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Congrats Nana!!!!!!

Sorry it was so windy Sunday....I know I'll get you in the air sometime - maybe even sneak a kiss pass on you ......and then land waaaaaaaay out and run like hell from Bob. :D:D:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'll be working on getting my jump numbers, so maybe I can get in on that chick way at the Farm....

Jump numbers on a Farm Chick-Way????????????????
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not about jump numbers at the Farm, babe...it's ALL about fun! The girls there are good enough to dodge ANYONE - even Hans. Just get your sweet self on over to GA....

Sorry I missed "The Flash". :D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239