Elisha

Presents your canopy has brought you after landing

Sometimes in the springtime at my old DZ, these little tiny baby toads would be all over the landing area. I have had several of them in my canopy at once, and mostly made great effort to get them back outside. Also crickets and after a bad under-canopy decision, some corn stalks.

You say, what's that sound coming out of the hole in the wood?

I know someone who packed a clamp in a tandem main. It was laying on the packing floor and he accidentally scooped it up.

Than tandem master came back after the jump and looked at the clamps laying on the floor. He said, "Dude, you packed a clamp in my main. I saw it come out when I opened. Luckily I wasn't over anything." He then started laughing hysterically and said it was funny to see it fall.:|

these little tiny baby toads

Yeah, I've found toads in my canopy - luckily before I packed it up. Grasshoppers on the other hand, get packed up in my chute all the time. I know I've had 4 or 5 in there at once. Never did see them on opening though.

I know other people who 'found' their altimeters on opening as well. :D

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!