RkyMtnHigh

Krystal's Memorial Service/Ash Dive this Saturday at Deland

RDutch just called and asked that I post Kris' Memorial Service/Ash Dive at Deland this Saturday. It'll be early afternoon just in case there is the typical Florida afternoon rain shower. He's down in the Keys with her parents right now. Her friends and family will be flying into Deland to celebrate her life Saturday.

There will also be rememberance for Egon, Piers and Bruno on Saturday as well.

If you could post around what time the rememberence will be on Sat., I would be grateful. Ari and I have camps these next few weekends so we'll be driving like mad people between DeLand and Orlando :S
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

If you could post around what time the rememberence will be on Sat., I would be grateful. Ari and I have camps these next few weekends so we'll be driving like mad people between DeLand and Orlando :S

Ray just said earlier in the day based on afternoon rainshowers...usually by 2pm. So being there early would be best. I'm sure the entire day will be a tribute to the loss of our loved ones.

From the Launch Services Department (aka: Expendable Launch Vehicles) at KSC where Krystal was an intern...

- A NASA memorial decal is being installed on the AV-007 (Atlas V MRO [Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter]) PLF [Payload Fairing] conic section above the existing NASA logo.

- A flag that was flown at KSC during the launch of STS-114 (folded in the traditional triangle with a card stating it was flown during the launch) will be presented to the family in appreciation for Krystal's service.

- All of the flags at the Kennedy Space Center, including the one at the Visitor's Center, will be flown at half mast the day of the memorial service, in her honor.

From the Launch Services Department (aka: Expendable Launch Vehicles) at KSC where Krystal was an intern...

- A NASA memorial decal is being installed on the AV-007 (Atlas V MRO [Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter]) PLF [Payload Fairing] conic section above the existing NASA logo.

- A flag that was flown at KSC during the launch of STS-114 (folded in the traditional triangle with a card stating it was flown during the launch) will be presented to the family in appreciation for Krystal's service.

- All of the flags at the Kennedy Space Center, including the one at the Visitor's Center, will be flown at half mast the day of the memorial service, in her honor.

WOW!:) I have goosebumps...that's awesome.

WOW!:) I have goosebumps...that's awesome.

That's fantastic news :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com