bertusgeert

SAMBUCA!

Ive never heard of this. Is it good?

1. The boring way
Dilute it with water. Makes a pleasant long drink (or so they tell me).

2. The traditional way
You pop two coffee beans in your mouth, chew them, set the shot on fire, put it out and drink it. This is the way described on the bottle, and supposedly the "right" way.
3. The cool way
You take the sambuca into your mouth, but don't swallow. Wipe your lips so that none of the sambuca is on your lips. Tilt your head back, and open you mouth, and have your friend light a match, a light the sambuca in your mouth. Wait until you can feel it burning, (it's not as dangerous as it sounds) and then close you mouth. Shake it around and then swallow. This is of course the way my friends and I do it, and it always attracts peoples attention. Try it out at your local, dimly lit pub, impress you friends at the party and have fun.

Black Martini #1
Ingredients:

* 2/3 oz Gin
* 1/3 oz Black Sambuca

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

4 (the way I drink it) - Drop a couple coffee beans in it. Warm it in a brandy snifter over hot water. Sip it, chewing the coffee beans when you get to them. It's a great winter warm ya up kinda drink.

I don't set it on fire...that's just burning the alcohol off. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Well if you want to be courageous like my buddys and myself at school, do this:

Grab some flaming Sambuca (sambuca di florio) or something...

Pour out enough into a cup while also coating your thumb (hold your thumb over the cup)

Light your thumb on fire.

Drink whats in the cup and hold it in your mouth...DO NOT SPILL ANY ON YOUR CHIN OR CLOTHES

Take your thumb and place it in your mouth and your mouth will catch fire, (dont worry you don't feel it) hold it there for a sec and swallow

Its a good way to get girls actually B| and i always do it sober, so i dont light myself ablaze or something dumb....
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

I haven't drunk it since i was a teenager. A couple of us went out and got blasetd on it once. Then a friend spewed all over the place and i remember looking down and seeing a pile of blue french fries (it was blu sambuca). I've never been able to touch the stuff since :D[:/]

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Friend of mine sent me a great animated gif, with a guy drinking a shot of flaming sambuca.... WITHOUT A STRAW.

He missed with a a little bit, got it on his head, set his chin on fire spat the rest out (with firebreathing effect), and ran out the room.

Would post it but its 1.9 mb and I don't have any webspace that could cope with dz.com's traffic.

BOOM Headshot

Friend of mine sent me a great animated gif, with a guy drinking a shot of flaming sambuca.... WITHOUT A STRAW.

He missed with a a little bit, got it on his head, set his chin on fire spat the rest out (with firebreathing effect), and ran out the room.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH....I've seen that!!! Its sooo funny, sucks for that guy, but hilarious!!
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----