Skymonkey2

Summer at Skydive Tecumseh

Myself and my wife Linda have had the pleasure to work and jump at Skydive Tecumseh this summer, I have met some really awesome people, and have had the chance to run a numerous amount of courses. I have had the pleasure to jump with a lot of the new AFF I's. You guys are doing awesome things with students and the student program. I recommend everyone in the area check Skydive Tecumseh out. Thanks to everyone at Skydive Tecumseh for making this a fun summer. Hope to see you all again.
Special thanks to Matt and Cheryl for taking the hard task of putting together an AFF Program.
AFFI-E, Tandem I-E, S/L I-E, IAD I-E, Coach I-E
Students are our future teach them well

Thanks Kip!

I take it this is your goodbye? Will I not see you again this summer? It was great meeting you and messing with you! Thanks for all your help, you were a great addition to the Skydive Tecumseh crew.

Hope to see you in your travels Kippy.:)And come visit soon! Ian will miss you too Im sure

We're here for a good time, not a long time.

Yoo Kipper, thank YOU so much for spending your summer with us at Skydive Tecumseh. I know that I learned so much going through your courses and can't wait to start using my ratings.
Hopefully we can get some jumps in this weekend so I can finish up my AFF-I rating!! :)
Thanks also for helping us integrate the AFF student program into our already existing program. Your experience and knowledge was invaluable to getting our program together.
Best of luck to where you go next and hope to see you back next year for some more courses!