BillyVance

2,000,000th post prediction for The Bonfire

Since we passed the 1,000,000th post in late April and just today passed 99,000 posts in the last 4 months. At the rate of roughly 25,000 posts a month, we should reach the 2 million mark sometime in August 2008. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Probably be Sunshine or GFD talking about a new piercing. :ph34r:

you sure? By then they won't have any available skin or body part left to pierce! :P :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Probably be Sunshine or GFD talking about a new piercing. :ph34r:

you sure? By then they won't have any available skin or body part left to pierce! :P :D

OI! 2 piercings and 1 itty bitty tattoo in 34 years isn't very much (but you're probably right).

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Since we passed the 1,000,000th post in late April and just today passed 99,000 posts in the last 4 months. At the rate of roughly 25,000 posts a month, we should reach the 2 million mark sometime in August 2008. ;)

Don't the number of posts usually increase in the winter when people can't skydive as much?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I think we could find that out by researching the dates of each milestone post, say each 10,000th post or something... Now if I could figure out how to do that...