j0nes

Mile high flatulence

Its a known fact that single women do not fart! :P

Too bad for them! I usually have to retaliate when the guys start going at it. Payback biatches! :D

The real crime here isn't the farting. It's farting and then refusing to open the door a little. >:(

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

i thought it was the pressure changes on the way up that made them creep out. the couple times i smelt one putrid ass gotta be soakin through the jumpsuit kind of farts i just kept my mouth shut to avoid the taste and regulated my breathing to smaller doses. thought it was funny as hell and decided that mine couldnt be that bad so poped of a round myself. noone said anything so i figured it was normal. but my jump number is so low i just pass alot off as normal. :D:P;):)

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

I once saw a friend order an EXTRA helping of refried beans just so he'd have more "game".

I once saw a pilot make the whole load get out at 3k because someone farted. No refund on the jump. :D

sounds like mike mullins to meeee
59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

I don't get the joke, and yes, I do have a sense of humor. And I don't mean to sound preachy here, but I just don't think it's funny when someone farts on the plane. Air is limited, we're all sharing it, so why not be considerate and hold it in? Most of the time the smell arises, someone fesses up and laughs. For me, that doesn't make it any better.

Why is the smell of your bowels, and the fact that you can't control them for ten minutes, funny? Some farts have been so strong that I've gotten apoxic at altitude. I just don't think it's cool.

I'd say that 80% of the jumps I go on someone farts. Maybe I just have a more efficient digestive system than most people, but I'm proud to say that I don't fart on the plane. And when I feel a need to, I hold it in -- contrary to what my name suggests. But if I'm on your load, you won't hear it from me, you won't even get a bad look or anything. I keep my opinion to myself, but maybe you'll notice that I'm the only guy not getting a 'kick' out of it.

Well, I guess I set myself up for a pummeling here, but I had to 'get that out'. Thanks for smelling the rant.

PU if nothing else please do what you can to hold it in when going up in the Cessna.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I say let er rip! There is no finer compliment then to have your good friends fighting the urge to vomit while confined inside a cramped metal tube. A pleasure second only to seeing the door get opened in a futile effort to undo what you have done. For God's sake admit it! We want to praise your skills at defiling the very air we breath one of the things we need to survive! However, if you are feeling particularly generous you may wish to wait for someone to take credit for one before anyone has smelled it yet and then piggyback it with your own. I find this is a wonderful way to help your friends feel good about themselves. It's also a great opportunity to test ones ability at brand recognition.