haymangonzo

WaltAppel or j0nes

I picked jOnes. Let me explain.

First of all Walt does have excellent taste in skychicks. (refering to that very old pic from SUSA)
Second before jOnes, Walt did stir up shit but we knew who he was and where he was.

jOnes is someone who doesn't have the integrity or the honesty to be honest with him/herself.
He/her doesn't believe in him/herself enough to let people know who he/she really is.
I feel sorry for these type of people. I think jOnes is a very lonely person and this is the only way that he/she can get attention.

Come on everyone, a group jOnes hug. He/she needs the attention before its too late.

I picked jOnes. Let me explain.

First of all Walt does have excellent taste in skychicks. (refering to that very old pic from SUSA)
Second before jOnes, Walt did stir up shit but we knew who he was and where he was.

jOnes is someone who doesn't have the integrity or the honesty to be honest with him/herself.
He/her doesn't believe in him/herself enough to let people know who he/she really is.
I feel sorry for these type of people. I think jOnes is a very lonely person and this is the only way that he/she can get attention.

Come on everyone, a group jOnes hug. He/she needs the attention before its too late.

Wow--great post!!! I bow to you. I recently made kind of a smartass post regarding j0nes, but was just joking around.

You, on the other hand, have hit the nail on the head, I think. I actually do like j0nes posts (well Most of them, anyway) and would like to see him or her revealed. I think we would all be pleasantly surprised.

And j0nes, if you are reading this, I really would like to have dinner with you sometime.

Walt

I *know* that I saved lives by publishing those articles. I've had people tell me so in person and by e-mail....Same for Tom Aiello...

I'm one of those people who's told you so. But I'll tell you again.

Your articles were invaluable to me, and to many others, when starting into BASE. And at the time, they were one of the few sources of good information that were readily available on the internet. Thank you.

A while back, I wrote up a "how to static line" guide, by request from a new jumper, and posted it in a couple places. Fairly recently, that same guy, no longer a new jumper, wrote up a better version of the same, and posted it on the forum here.

It's all a circle...:)
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Thankyou for the kind words.

You certainly deserve a great deal of recognition for all you have done.

I wrote those articles because some skilled BASE jumpers shared their knowledge with me and I knew that it needed to be written down and passed around in the community. Being a writer, it was an easy thing for me to do and a very obvious opportunity to give something back to the beautiful sport of BASE jumping.

Walt