j0nes

Goodbye

It's that whole "I know you, but you don't know me" thing.

I only claimed to know one person here directly and we've worked through that.

Just because you don't know me doesn't mean i'm unknown.

You know ONE person here? Well then what's your freaking deal? Out yourself already, let us get to know you, or get the hell out and bug some other forum.

If you're an experienced skydiver, I find it hard to believe you only know ONE person here. If you're not a skydiver and don't intend to become one, you must be really sad and lonely to spend time here.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Out yourself already, let us get to know you

i've considered this but it's too late already. for good or bad i've made my bed and must sleep in it. to cave now would only prove weakness in the eyes of my detractors.

And why do you give a shit about them?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Out yourself already, let us get to know you

i've considered this but it's too late already. for good or bad i've made my bed and must sleep in it. to cave now would only prove weakness in the eyes of my detractors.

:D:D Dude- what can I say? You are starting to grow on me! If your "I Don't Care" and "You Rock" votes out number the "go away" votes, does that mean you will stick around?

Is j0nes scratching a sleeping lions ball with a hot fork? :D

I don't care. It should just leave if it's not going to play well with others.

Let's hijack!!

Sorry I missed y'all's call last night!! I was SO excited to hear your voices, but I was in the middle of the store balancing a 12 of Newcastle, milk, Oreos, and ground beef in my arms which used up all my coordination!

Sounds like you all had a VERY good time! B|

Is j0nes scratching a sleeping lions balls with a hot fork? :D

edited to say Hi Rebecca! :P

Even worse- he's annoyed SkyMama! :P

And considering how much we all love her, that was a baaaaad move. >:(

Sounds like you all had a VERY good time! B|

Yeah. We sat and watched Clay and Lisa Marie make out for hours. :D

Well, that sounds.... fuuun... I guesss.... :D

What did the rest of you do? Wait - I know, I can sense it - you drank alcohol and DD'd everyone in Clay's phone. :|

Even worse- he's annoyed SkyMama! :P

And considering how much we all love her, that was a baaaaad move. >:(

skymama is just upset because i've lost weight and i'm smarter than her.

and as for me not playing nice with others, i've never attacked anyone here personally. some may not like my views on lower back tattoos, but again, those were not personal attacks.

i don't threadjack, i haven't posted about pedophelia and i haven't threatened anyone.

yet i've already been banned from one forum and can't seem to get a fair shake here because i haven't filled out my profile.

screw it. i should've known this would be a bad day when i skipped the gym.

Look like GET THE HELL goin' & I don't give a damn are runniig nose to nose. Read your intr and in that post ya already pissed people off. What is up with that? I read more than post but try to show respect, as far as personel info in skydiving it"s in my profile
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

What did the rest of you do? Wait - I know, I can sense it - you drank alcohol and DD'd everyone in Clay's phone.:|

Not at all. Nobody was drinking really. We just sat around and talked. B|

Nobody was drinking really

Define "really" :D

Hey Rebecca. Remember that Jackass I was thinking about buying? I didn't end up buying it because all they do is shit all over the place. :|

I HATE it when they do that. And no amount of rubbing their noses in it teaches 'em not to either.

I want to change my vote. I originally voted "I don't care," but with your continued smart ass comments about Andrea, I'm changing mine to "Get the hell outta here."

Anyone seen a red hot fork around lately? >:(
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.