windcatcher

The most wonderful man I've ever dated...

and I celebrated our 6th month anniversary 2 nights ago!!!!!!!!!! :):) ( our DATING anniversary, we haven't gotten married yet! ;))

I have to brag on my beau, Chad Kalagias, because he deserves praise. He is always loving, kind, considerate, generous, patient, and he NEVER thinks I'm mean! :D:D:D
I am so happy to be dating him and yes it's okay for me to brag about him; people need to know what an awesome man he is.:)
I am so privileged to know him and his friendship and his love; he does such a good job of loving me! B|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I have to brag on my beau, Chad Kalagias, because he deserves praise. He is always loving, kind, considerate, generous, patient, and he NEVER thinks I'm mean! :D:D:D
I am so happy to be dating him and yes it's okay for me to brag about him; people need to know what an awesome man he is.:)
I am so privileged to know him and his friendship and his love; he does such a good job of loving me! B|

Guess if he wasn't spooked before, this outta do it!!!B|

Jus kiddin.......Congrats to ya'll!

Guess if he wasn't spooked before, this outta do it!!!B|

Jus kiddin.......Congrats to ya'll!

psst, he reads all my posts:o:P

but thank you! :)

Ok, I'll be the first to say it:

My GAWD that was the sappiest post I have ever read!!!:D

But it's a good kind of sappy. Congratulations on finding each other!

Walt

hahaa, thanks Walt!!! Of course you can call me sappy, if that means expressing love and admiration and appreciation all the time! :P:)

Ok, I'll be the first to say it:

My GAWD that was the sappiest post I have ever read!!!:D

But it's a good kind of sappy. Congratulations on finding each other!

Walt

hahaa, thanks Walt!!! Of course you can call me sappy, if that means expressing love and admiration and appreciation all the time! :P:)

Yes, your post is sappy. Normally, anything like that just begs to be mocked, but your post is just so damn sincere that NOBODY, not even I have the heart to make fun of it.

Walt

aaaaaaaawe, thank you Walt! Not sure about the last part of your statement, but we'll see:P. And yes, I always try to be as sincere in my words to people and about people:)

Imagine the kid brother from Hell. You know, the kind of brat that follows you around and makes fun of everything you do and has nothing but smartassness flowing out of his mouth 24/7 and you can't get rid of the little bastard because Mom has told you to watch him while she goes to get her hair done and go to the grocery store.

That would be me.

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww, windcatcher's in luv!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!!!!!"

That's the kind of mockery I'm referring to and it hurts my soul not to do it to you, but your post was so very genuine that it would probably make me feel guilty for life to do so.

So anyway, congratulations again. I love it when two really good people find each other.

Walt

that post made me crack up!!! And guess what, if you were my brother I would love you to death! :D:P:o

Tell ya' what. If you ever see a post like that referring to me, mock it all you want--for sure it will either be a total lie or the crazy rantings of a psychopathic stalker!:D:D:D

Walt

psychopathic stalker!:D:D:D

oouuuuuu, a psychopath?? Have I mentioned my minor is psychology and I want to go to grad school to be a counselor? :) Come here my[gollum voice] Preeeee-ccccciousss[gollum voice]

True story. I dated a PhD psychologist for years. Several of her friends accused her of dating me as research in preparation for writing a book!:D

Walt