grue

There's a cricket somewhere in my room... taunting me.

Take a dish of water and mix some molasses or vanilla extract and a little lemon juice. The crickets will be attracted to this mixture (these ingredients are often used in to the glue traps as well to make them attractive to the crickets). Once they enter the water though they will drown and you can dispose of them.

Take a dish of water and mix some molasses or vanilla extract and a little lemon juice. The crickets will be attracted to this mixture (these ingredients are often used in to the glue traps as well to make them attractive to the crickets). Once they enter the water though they will drown and you can dispose of them.

While certainly a good idea (cute new avatar by the way), I'm a college student. How many college students do you know with mole asses (poor guys... losing their asses for sweetness), vanilla extra, or lemon juice in their dorms? :D
cavete terrae.

I got home from work at 10:30 this evening- and just as I was about to grab the refridge door to get a drink- I stopped. There, on the door, was this big, giant, green mamma-jamma, cricket/grasshopper looking thing on my fridge door. He was about 3-4 inches long, and had really long legs. When I went to grab him with the grill tongs (dont tell my wife) the fucker started flying all over the kitchen. Finally caught him and released him to the wilds. Damn bugs....

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Why? Just because of the cricket? :)

Nah. Rough time in my life. Once my rig gets here, I suspect I'll be jumping between 8 and 10 times as much as I currently do, just because it'll 'get me away', so to speak :|
cavete terrae.

You would be a fun buddy !!! Love the white message ! But the answer is simple .. Find it , Whap it, Kill it .. >:(;)

Personally, I'd catch it and relocate it outside if possible.

Walt

I do that with most insects, with one adamant exception... roaches get the heel of my shoe [WHACK]... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban