kenz

good tunes thread

ok so there have been some people out here lately that have been bummed out and several times music has been brought up --- sooooo why not put links up to some of our favorite bands - people you think are worth checking out - i know tons but would love to know more

here are some of my favs - hope you enjoy

bill
Chasing Heaven
Ari Hest
Marc Broussard
snoozebox

i have many many many more to list - and i promise theyre not all the same - but theres a starter :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

here are some more :

Granian
The Cloves
Zack Hexum yes that is nick hexum's brother
Nick Smith
Todd Martin
Twin-A
Ray LaMontagne

whats funny is i love all sorts of music - love rock music yet most of the ones i work with or do rep work for are totally different... i love em all though -

more to come
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

i'm gonna have to try your link on another computer -

just to make a statement the beach boys are awesome - brian wilson looks like hell but he still kicks ass!! they're on the today show - they sound amazing!

sorry guys but i felt the need to bump this one back up again... one of my buddies posted a new song.. a little different from his past stuff but it still brought a goofy smile to my face - www.myspace.com/arihest come on share some more tunes you love... :)